PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

SPC. Mike S.
March 17th, 2023, 06:04 PM
I’m new here so forgive me ahead of time. My name is Mike and I have always enjoyed a fine writing experience. I am however a US Army veteran in a homeless shelter, hopefully to be housed again soon. We don’t have much to enjoy here. I was able to get one fountain pen with one ink cartridge which takes my mind away from the struggle here for awhile. It will be a few weeks until I can get more ink carts for my new Waterman Allure. If anyone would like to donate anything you aren’t using that would allow me to continue enjoying this amazing simple pleasure, I would be so greatly appreciative. Please email or IM however you can help. Thank you all and God Bless….

OCArt
March 18th, 2023, 05:41 PM
Welcome to this group.

k5MOW
March 19th, 2023, 05:28 AM
Welcome to the forum

Roger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevekolt
March 24th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Welcome, and thank you for your service. Please let me know where to send a few things for you...

SPC. Mike S.
March 29th, 2023, 07:05 PM
PM sent. Thank you for your support!

stevekolt
March 30th, 2023, 08:53 PM
Package on the way, God bless!

stevekolt
April 8th, 2023, 09:10 PM
USPS shows delivered days ago. Hope you got it...

SPC. Mike S.
April 15th, 2023, 08:03 AM
USPS shows delivered days ago. Hope you got it...

Hi Steve and yes I received your generous donation in perfect condition. Thank you so much! I can enjoy journaling my experience here now. I’ve never even held such nice pens!

stevekolt
April 17th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Mike, you are certainly welcome. The thank you card, and a USPS MO to reimburse me for shipping costs were a very nice surprise, best of luck to you!