PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTS Aurora Talentum

ddustinn
September 7th, 2013, 01:51 PM
5230I was browsing a stationery store that is having a moving sale and got a smoking deal on this Aurora Talentum. Black and gold isn't really my thing, so I thought I would pass this beauty on to someone who will really use and appreciate it.

The pen is black with gold plated trim and a 14K fine nib. This pen is uninked and according to the stamp inside the box, it was made in 2003. It comes with a converter and two long cartridges, though over the last ten years it seems as though about half of the ink has evaporated.

There is no booklet included - I don't think the shop had one.

I am looking to trade for a pen of comparable value. Here are some guidelines:
Pelikan
OMAS
Visconti
Parker Vacumatic OS/Maxima or combined trade for standard size.

I would also accept a cash offer of $160 . This pen sells for $308 on nibs . com. Combine trades will certainly be entertained.

The price includes shipping in the continental United States. International buyers should inquire about shipping.

Let me know if there are any questions or if my asking price is ridiculous. I'm not too familiar with pens in this price range.

P.S. The shop also had the same pen in red/gold and red/rhodium. If you would like one of those, we could probably work something out.5230[ATTACH=CONFIG]

ddustinn
September 7th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Price reduced to $160.

ddustinn
September 12th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Bump.

Reduced to $140.

Harsh108
September 12th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Mail sent.

smoores
September 12th, 2013, 07:55 PM
What Nib Options Are There On The Red/Rhodium?

ddustinn
September 13th, 2013, 11:10 AM
What Nib Options Are There On The Red/Rhodium?
That's a great question. I want to say medium, but I would have to check.

ddustinn
September 24th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Bump. Price reduced to $120.

Helder22
September 24th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Ill take it. sending PM