PDA

View Full Version : Akkerman ink sale free shipping

vanness1938
September 7th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Order 2 or more bottles of Akkerman ink $39 per bottle and get FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA

Mix it up with ANY brand of ink that I have in stock; just get 4 or more bottles of ink and I'll ship it FREE in the continental USA (does not include 30ml Diamine)

Mike Vanness
Vanness Pen Shop
Little Rock ~ burning hot ~ Arkansas

heraclitus682
September 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Ooh...I want. PM sent.

Tracy Lee
September 7th, 2013, 06:42 PM
PM sent from me too. :sly:

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

heath
September 7th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Sold out of what I've been looking for. I may revisit when you get 21 back.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

vanness1938
September 8th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Forgive my ignorance; but, what does "PM sent" mean?
Mike

jde
September 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Forgive my ignorance; but, what does "PM sent" mean?
Mike

Mike, It means someone has sent you a private message, and you'll find it in your FPGeeks inbox.
Cheers,
Julie

GTown_Dave
September 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM
OK, you asked and I heard you!
I just got a new shipment of Akkerman inks. @ $39 per bottle
So here we go ...

I am borderline desperate to obtain a bottle of the Akkerman Bekakt Haags (#23). Please send me a PM outlining the order process. Thanks!

pencils+pens
September 8th, 2013, 05:20 PM
[I am borderline desperate to obtain a bottle of the Akkerman Bekakt Haags (#23). Please send me a PM outlining the order process. Thanks!

I just ordered a bottle of Akkerman #29 Hofvigver Gray. This is what I did to get it.

1. Email vanness1938@sbcglobal.net to confirm the ink you want is available. I would include all your shipping info in this email. State that you will buy it if it is available. You might want to list some alternatives. Ask for a total.

2. Once Vanness confirmed the ink I wanted was available and the total, I used PayPal to send the amount to the email address above. Vanness takes credit cards but I don't feel comfortable sending my credit card info over the internet. You could try calling them at (501) 353-2362 but if they are busy they might not answer the phone. The entire email exchange was concluded over about 2 hours and I wasn't hoving over the "get email" button the whole time.

They may be closed for the day today but your email would be there in the morning.

GTown_Dave
September 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM
pencils+pens: Thanks for the reply; it's much appreciated!

Tracy Lee
September 8th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Done and done. I am sort of excited! I threw caution to the wind and ordered colors outside my comfort zone. :eek:

betweenthelens
September 15th, 2013, 11:43 AM
I've ordered Akkerman from Vanness and their service is superb. Quick response and quick shipment with a little something extra included in the package. Thanks, Mike and Lisa.

Tracy Lee
September 15th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I've ordered Akkerman from Vanness and their service is superb. Quick response and quick shipment with a little something extra included in the package. Thanks, Mike and Lisa.

I'll second that, absolutely!!!