PDA

View Full Version : The changes to acid additionally tie

doris89592
April 22nd, 2023, 02:54 AM
From the jump, acid is 2k23 mt (https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k23/Mt.html) added advantageous as you mostly admission to “green” or shoot a perfect/excellent absolution in acclimation for your beforehand to go in. I’ve credible a few “whites” or hardly early/late absolution shots go in, but that’s been absolutely rare. Bodies that are accepting a adamantine time locking in their beforehand timing and absolution believability admission complained about this, but best players are absolutely blessed with the change.

Not accepting bailed out for mistiming your beforehand allowances anybody as it armament players to acquisition a beforehand that works for them, apprentice it, and stick with it. Mike Wang already authentic his position on not absent to abstract acid at all on Twitter.

The changes to acid additionally tie in with the new Jump Beforehand Creator arrangement that has been implemented this year, which has conflicting “Shot Attributes” aback creating a beforehand in the Animations menu.

Absolution Height, Absolution Speed, Arresting Immunity, and Timing Appulse are the areas that are graded on a calibration from A to F. The academy you administer to get your casting for ceremony area, the added baleful you can accede your beforehand to be.

Of course, that’s if you can lock in your beforehand and get your timing down. I managed to buy mt nba 2k23 (https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k23/Mt.html) actualize a beforehand aggregate with A- grades aloft the board, and I was apprenticed able to attach the timing.

jar
April 22nd, 2023, 06:01 AM
more whale snot

Stands on Feet
April 22nd, 2023, 07:07 AM
The words mostly seem to be English, but the meaning escapes me completely.

catbert
April 22nd, 2023, 07:14 AM
I asked ChatGPT to summarize and render it into plain English and got this:

The text talks about changes made to the shooting mechanics in the video game NBA 2K23. The new system makes it harder to make a basket unless the player releases the ball at the right time, with perfect timing resulting in a higher chance of scoring. This change has been well received by experienced players, as it forces them to improve their skills and consistency. The update also introduced a new system for creating custom jump shots, which includes four categories graded from A to F, each affecting the success rate of the shot. The author of the article was able to create a custom jump shot with high grades in all categories and found success using it.

But perhaps that's just another example of AI hallucination.

mizgeorge
April 22nd, 2023, 08:36 AM
I think there's a parallel universe existing on this forum. One I fail to understand completely.

LizEF
April 22nd, 2023, 08:48 AM
Pretty sure the OP was trippin' on that acid they posted about...

Andrew_Lensky
April 22nd, 2023, 11:12 AM
I think that at some point the moderators simply went on a long-term vacation, or transferred their duties to AI.

Ron Z
April 22nd, 2023, 03:10 PM
There are no moderators with the ability to deal with things like this. Maybe no moderators at all?

terim
May 1st, 2023, 02:29 PM
Thanks! I thought I was having a stroke.....

Jon Szanto
May 1st, 2023, 02:48 PM
I think that at some point the moderators simply went on a long-term vacation, or transferred their duties to AI.

See below...

There are no moderators with the ability to deal with things like this. Maybe no moderators at all?

There are NO moderators, and infact no one has had that separate duty since Dan Smith left, somewhere around 10 years ago. No, the only person who has control of the board is Eric Orozco, who long ago gave up caring about the day to day operations, and certainly about the 'health and welfare' of the board and the community here. He insists on retaining ownership while simultaneously flipping everyone off. It used to be if you reported the occasional spam he'd take care of it, but nothing works now.

It is one of the most baffling scenarios I've seen in my 30+ years on the net.

BTW, he is close friends with Brian and Lisa Anderson, and I would imagine will be at the Chicago show this weekend. Maybe someone who goes can ask him "WTF?"

Jon Szanto
May 1st, 2023, 02:49 PM
Thanks! I thought I was having a stroke.....

I'm glad you're not!

Marsilius
May 1st, 2023, 09:06 PM
All this spam just keeps reminding me of the "Space Herpe" from the film Ice Pirates (1984):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-me2inj1nNw

fountainpenkid
May 3rd, 2023, 04:06 PM
See below...

There are NO moderators, and infact no one has had that separate duty since Dan Smith left, somewhere around 10 years ago. No, the only person who has control of the board is Eric Orozco, who long ago gave up caring about the day to day operations, and certainly about the 'health and welfare' of the board and the community here. He insists on retaining ownership while simultaneously flipping everyone off. It used to be if you reported the occasional spam he'd take care of it, but nothing works now.

BTW, he is close friends with Brian and Lisa Anderson, and I would imagine will be at the Chicago show this weekend. Maybe someone who goes can ask him "WTF?"

The unaddressed spam inundation seems to me to be driving a decline in posts to the forum. It would be wonderful if someone would ask him about it, if he's in fact still interested enough in the community to go to a pen show.

Dougc
May 3rd, 2023, 04:43 PM
I wonder what kind of hit ratio the spammers get (not that it matters to them) but I'm curious if anyone has ever been intrigued enough to open an unrelated post.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Andrew_Lensky
May 4th, 2023, 03:26 AM
He still spends some time to this resource, I made these conclusions based on the fact that before russian invasion I freely entered to the forum, but after I can visit to the forum only through VPN. On the other hand, I assume that modern AI technologies can easily overcome old anti-spam protection. This requires constant modernization of the spam shield, which the owner simply does not want to spend time on. It is surprising that he refuses to delegate authority to a few verified permanent members of the community.

SlowMovingTarget
May 8th, 2023, 01:03 PM
See below...

Perhaps he intends for this forum to die. Does he have some preference for FPN, for example (I prefer the simplicity of this forum)? But yes, we'd have to ask him.

Scrawler
May 8th, 2023, 02:12 PM
There I was hoping this was a brilliant new ink colour.

kazoolaw
May 9th, 2023, 05:56 AM

Perhaps he intends for this forum to die. Does he have some preference for FPN, for example (I prefer the simplicity of this forum)? But yes, we'd have to ask him.

Did anyone who attended the Chicago Pen Show see and confront Mr. Orozco?

Pendragon
May 18th, 2023, 01:10 AM
Did anyone who attended the Chicago Pen Show see and confront Mr. Orozco?

If they did, hopefully it would be to thank him for creating this forum and funding it for as long as he has. He didn't have to do that. Forums of all sorts are rapidly disappearing or becoming ghost towns. Maybe this one will be revived.

Perhaps he intends for this forum to die. Does he have some preference for FPN, for example (I prefer the simplicity of this forum)?

I doubt it. FPGeeks seemed to have created as an alternative, a refuge for the many banned and disaffected. It was invaluable as an alternative to the Orwellian train wreck FPN became. Now we have Reddit /r/fountainpens/, along with various Facebook groups, Instagram, YouTube, and numerous pen blogs, but it wasn't always that way.

The changes to acid additionally tie in with the new Jump Beforehand Creator arrangement that has been implemented this year, which has conflicting “Shot Attributes” aback creating a beforehand in the Animations menu.

Doris, I think you took a few hits of acid too many.

Chrissy
May 18th, 2023, 05:10 AM
Correct. Nor is there any current active administration. It is such a shame that this once decent fountain pen forum has been allowed to become a spammers paradise with no apparent way out of the gloom. :(
Perhaps a large group of members should just start another forum and let the ship sink without trace?

kazoolaw
May 18th, 2023, 05:12 AM
Pendragon-
Well said: one can appreciate your first point while acknowledging the need to confront the problem addressed in your third comment.

Pendragon
May 18th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Pendragon-
Well said: one can appreciate your first point while acknowledging the need to confront the problem addressed in your third comment.

Ever notice how the "problem" has done more to generate activity and member interaction than anything else recently? This thread is one of many examples.

Perhaps the spammer should be asked to moderate the forum He/she/it seems to have plenty of free time. Failing that, we could always ask Google Bard to do the job. Having an AI moderate would give it additional training on the fountain pen hobby. AI moderators could well be what saves forums from oblivion.

kazoolaw
May 24th, 2023, 06:14 AM
https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/39728-Spam-is-driving-me-away?p=396032&viewfull=1#post396032

Sailor Kenshin
May 24th, 2023, 08:31 AM
Pendragon-

Ever notice how the "problem" has done more to generate activity and member interaction than anything else recently? This thread is one of many examples.

Perhaps the spammer should be asked to moderate the forum He/she/it seems to have plenty of free time. Failing that, we could always ask Google Bard to do the job. Having an AI moderate would give it additional training on the fountain pen hobby. AI moderators could well be what saves forums from oblivion.

Hello Kittty NO.