PDA

View Full Version : Space City Pen Club with Kirk Speer at Dromgoole's April 27th 2023

Chrissy
May 11th, 2023, 10:20 AM
We went to Houston TX on holiday to celebrate my birthday in April. Since Covid began I've been avidly attending Zoom meetings with members of the Space City Pen Club, many of whom have become good friends. The April meeting was in Dromgoole's :applause: with Kirk Speer from Pen Realm in attendance carefully grinding nibs for the whole weekend. I took a Faber-Castell Loom with me specially for grinding from a B nib to a stub and I now love it. ;)

I also bought a few things while I was there. :redface: In fact I went there 3 times on 3 different days to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything. :bounce:

Here is a celebratory photo of some of the members of the Space City Pen Club with yours truly.

TSherbs
May 11th, 2023, 11:25 AM
Awesome! Sounds like you had a good trip, despite the groans from your wallet.... :o

Chrissy
May 11th, 2023, 12:04 PM
Awesome! Sounds like you had a good trip, despite the groans from your wallet.... :o
My OH's wallet is definitely groaning as were the suitcases when we were coming home. LOL

TSherbs
May 11th, 2023, 12:16 PM
:roll: