PDA

View Full Version : Paper from China

Sphere
June 15th, 2023, 08:24 AM
I just had an surprising find. I ordered a piece of stereo equipment from a company in China recently. When I got the package - triple boxed - I was separating the outer shipping box from the first of two inner boxes when I discovered that it had been shipped with lots of plain, off-white paper laid out in four piles between the two boxes. I eventually checked the paper and it seems like a very good everyday paper! It is A4 in size with a slight gray tint. Because of the color, it is very easy on my eyes, and there is no feathering, bleed through, or any other anomalies. I have used 4 Diamine inks and a Pelikan and Mazzzuoli pens, one with a fine nib the other with a medium nib. Turns out I got I great piece of gear and almost a bonus ream of everyday quality paper!

Sherley Colby
September 19th, 2023, 07:09 AM
In the online forum discussion on essay writing site https://memecentral.org/how-to-properly-organize-the-learning-process/, let's exchange insights. Address thesis statement, evidence, and counterarguments. Collaborative learning fosters writing excellence.