PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day to everyone in the US. :)

Chrissy
July 4th, 2023, 04:15 AM
Happy 4th July Independence Day to you all in the US. I hope you all have a great day. :)

Sailor Kenshin
July 4th, 2023, 07:41 AM
Thanks, Chrissy. Got our red, white and blue clothes on, going for some red, white and blue food later. 😜

FredRydr
July 4th, 2023, 07:48 AM
Thomas Jefferson had to overcome certain issues when he presented his draft of the Declaration of Independence to the Committee of Five:

https://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35798&d=1510094737

Jon Szanto
July 4th, 2023, 11:29 AM
https://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78620&d=1688491601&thumb=1&stc=1

OCArt
July 4th, 2023, 03:13 PM
Nice one, Jon!

R.A. Stewart
July 5th, 2023, 11:55 AM

I'll just be stealing this, thanks.

TSherbs
July 7th, 2023, 04:53 AM
Hey, thanks, Chrissy. My wife and I spent the day in a cabin on a lake in New Hampshire. I chased fish away with my lures while she climbed a mountain.

Chip
July 9th, 2023, 05:56 PM
Here in a back of beyond, our RWW neighbors were shooting off really loud fireworks and blazing away with their assault rifles.

What price, freedom?

Chrissy
July 10th, 2023, 02:52 AM
Here in a back of beyond, our RWW neighbors were shooting off really loud fireworks and blazing away with their assault rifles.

What price, freedom?
Just the type of neighbours you don't need. :angry: Sad to hear that. :(

Lloyd
July 10th, 2023, 03:25 AM

What price, freedom?
I hope alcohol was involved.... it may lead to a win for natural selection.

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™

Chip
July 10th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Our original neighbors, who grew up here or had lived here for years, were a decent lot.

Recently, there's been an influx of suburban refugees, many ex-military or ex-cop, who likely come here because of Wyoming's rightward political tilt or the lack of black people.

They tend to be propertarians (This is My land, My road, My riverbank, etc.) Lots of new fences, gates, and PRIVATE/NO TRESPASSING signs. They also seem to think this is the wild West, where they can do crazy stuff they'd be arrested for back home: turning their drunk kids loose on ATVs. Three hours of semi-auto target practice in a residential area, with refreshments.

Rich White Trash. There goes the neighborhood.

dneal
July 10th, 2023, 01:51 PM

What price, freedom?
I hope alcohol was involved.... it may lead to a win for natural selection.

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™

Wow. Just wow.

Chip
July 12th, 2023, 04:59 PM
Would you put a box of fireworks under the rear bumper of a car (where the gas tank is)?

I don't think they qualify for a Darwin Award, since no one died.

https://youtu.be/Y5QBiZIxWbA?t=6

Chrissy
July 13th, 2023, 12:38 AM
OMG. Shocking!!!