PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE FLEXY's and some bonus stuff

Rick Krantz
September 14th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Okay, here are a bunch of flexy writers. I gathered a few over the last couple of weeks.

I tried to price these reasonable, so those that want a flexy nib can get into one without breaking the bank.

All are rebuilt, and working with a 1 year warranty.

TERMS:

As usual, Paypal is the form of payment.

Email me at: Email me (ckrantz3@msn.com) and say " I want that pen/lot whatever"

Shipping Charges.... Domestic $3.00 International $10.00 (sorry, international postage is killing me!)

Okay... from Left to right....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/flexys.jpg

F1 BCHR no name, with a nice flexible (more than semi, less than wet noodle) 14K warranted fine nib. Barrel marked "UNION TRUST CO. PROV RI " cap marked with the "UNSCREW" hand. faded, a bit, and some wear, the nib is nice. Eyedropper fill, I will even include a quick eyedropper so you can fill away. ITEM PRICE $40

F2 Aiken Lambert "Capital Secretary" this has a 14K Warranted fine nib, (that came with it when I bought it) that has wonderful flex. more than a semi flex, not a wet noodle. Lever fill, rebuilt, functions, etc... this was a ring top, ring top is missing. BCHR color decent, clean pen. I have an ALCO nib, 14K that would make this pen totally correct, but the 14K warranted was so nice and wrote so well, I hesitated to remove it. Let me know for some reason if you would want the ALCO nib too, it would be $20 more on the total price. ITEM PRICE $50

F3 Waterman 52 1/2 V ringtop. lever fill, 14K waterman #2 fine flexible nib. nice flex, with light pressure. good line variation, easy to control. faded a bit, but fun writing pen. goes from a fine to a broad plus with light pressure. ITEM PRICE $55

F4 Waterman #3 in black plastic with chrome trim. I just sold one of these a few weeks ago, that has a nice writing very flexible nib. It is coming back, the user did not like the writing, so if you like this one which has cleaner trim, and it sells, you got a second chance. The trim on the other pen was worn, but I thought the nib was sweet. This one has a nib that I would call almost as nice, but being a cleaner pen, I am going to price them the same.
The clean trim (PICTURED)with the waterman #2 fine flex, goes fine to broad ITEM PRICE $75 SOLD
The worn trim Waterman #3 ((NOT PICTURED) should be back by Monday, I need to inspection and refund original buyer) that has a great flexible waterman #2 nib fine to broad plus ITEM PRICE $75

F5 Eversharp symphony with a nice small 14K eversharp fine nib, that has a fair amount of flex. some wear to cap band, pen is pretty blue, chrome cap, GF accents. Lever fill. nib with light pressure goes from a fine to a broad. Inner cap slips ever so slightly, but does not affect use.(hey, it has a 1 year warranty, anyway) ITEM PRICE $45

F6 Esterbrook LJ in copper, lever fill, nice clean pen. It has a 9788 flexible nib, writes great. rebuilt, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $40

F7 Esterbrook Transitional in gray, lever fill, super clean, ribbed jewel, comes with a new 2048 flexible nib. rebuilt, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $45

BONUS ITEMS .....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/sheafferset.jpg

Sheaffer Cartridge set, baby PFM , slip cap, 14K inlaid nib, cute clean set. ITEM PRICE $30

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/parker45s.jpg

Parker 45's

FLighter, Medium nib, with convertor ITEM PRICE $30

Black, metal cap, medium nib, with convertor ITEM PRICE $20

Buy both for $40

jfsisler
September 14th, 2013, 05:25 PM
I'd like the F1 if nobody else has asked for it yet.

caribbean_skye
September 15th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Oooh, that one looks lovely. Why must people tempt me the week before the local pen show? I will be keenly looking for some this time next week, funds permitting.