PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Noodler's Konrad Flex Fountain Pen - Roaring 20's Brown Tortoise

gentlyom
September 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

For sale here a Noodler's Konrad Flex Fountain Pen - Roaring 20's Brown Tortoise.

I bought this pen from Gouletpens, but only used it for a couple of times then cleaned & dried and stored away as I prefer heavier pens. The Konrad flex pen was introduced in early 2012 - it is smaller than the Ahab, but larger than the Nib Creaper. It features a steel flexible #6 nib and a twist piston mechanism with a blind cap. The Konrad is made of a celluloid derivative, and is technically biodegradable and formed from a "renewable resource". These flex pens were designed for the hands-on tinkerer - they are made to be taken apart and adjusted. The nib and feed pull right out and can be adjusted for optimal performance.

The pen is in excellent+ condition, flexible nib and comes with original box and paper.

The MSRP of this pen is $20, I am asking for $13 with shipping only within US via USPS. I accept Paypal. Please PM me if interested. First " I want this pen" gets the pen. :)

Thanks!

heath
September 16th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I want this pen

gentlyom
September 16th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I am very sorry heath, someone else pmed me and the pen just got sold. Thanks for your interest. I will be posting some other good pens later to refocus my collection. :)

heath
September 16th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Np, thanks

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk