PDA

View Full Version : VISCONTI OPERA ELEMENTS RED FIRE FOUNTAIN PEN FINE NIB NEW IN BOX

toshi_g
September 16th, 2013, 02:46 PM
NEVER USED , NEVER INKED , EXCELLENT CONDITION.

Brand new Red Visconti Opera Element Fountain Pen.
Nib: 14Kt
Nib Size: Fine Nib
Comes in it's Original Box.

Price: $400
Shipping cost: FREE (worldwide)
Tracking number provided, package insured.

Derek_Tirhan
August 15th, 2014, 11:57 PM
I have been trying to find an Opera Elements in the Fire finish for a while now, im very please that I found one. However after all my research I have have found that this pen is usually a bit less expensive, therefor I was curious to know how firm you were on the price?

DrChumley
August 16th, 2014, 10:33 AM
I have been trying to find an Opera Elements in the Fire finish for a while now, im very please that I found one. However after all my research I have have found that this pen is usually a bit less expensive, therefor I was curious to know how firm you were on the price?

Derek, out of curiosity, are you seeing lower prices for the 14k-nibbed version of the pen, or for the palladium nibbed version? Most of the Opera Elements I've seen online with a 14k nib are something north of the price, so I may be looking in the wrong place.

I'd LOVE to grab this pen, but alas, my $ are being saved for a Green Wall Street at the moment. :)

Derek_Tirhan
August 16th, 2014, 04:46 PM

Derek, out of curiosity, are you seeing lower prices for the 14k-nibbed version of the pen, or for the palladium nibbed version? Most of the Opera Elements I've seen online with a 14k nib are something north of the price, so I may be looking in the wrong place.
I'd LOVE to grab this pen, but alas, my $ are being saved for a Green Wall Street at the moment. :)

I found that generally the palladium nibs go somewhere in the low $300 range where as the golf nibs go in the mid $300 range. That being said I have seen a couple gold nibbed Opera Elements in the low $300's but as you can imagine they don't linger. As soon as I saw this pen I fell in love with it, but being on a student budget the opportunity to purchase a pen of this caliber is pretty slim so the price is a big deal for me. However I can understand the price of this one having not been inked as well as coming with the original boxing.

Also the Wall Street is an absolutely gorgeous pen. Definitely on my list for the collection :D