PDA

View Full Version : Great Pens for Sale! Parker, Pelikan, Waterman, and Eversharp

gclv_pen$
August 7th, 2023, 08:58 AM
Great pens for sale! I have a selection of cool pens that I’m listing here for sale. Most these are new and some are lightly used or merely dipped to test. These pens come with the original box and papers (where applicable/noted). The first “I’ll take it” gets the pen(s). Add $10 for USPS insured shipping within CONUS; international shipping at cost. Payment with PayPal or use Zelle (preferred). If you have any questions or would like additional photos, PM me here or preferably email me at (gfc dot vegas at gmail dot com)

1. Sheaffer Balance Millennium Edition FP circa 2000, C/C fill. Cobalt Blue with GP trim. Fitted with correct “Feather Touch” 18K two-tone nib in a Broad point. The Millennium set comes with the red pleather covered display box (some exterior nicks) with a bottle of Sheaffer Skrip ink (black) and a triangular Millennium battery clock that has the slot on the left so that it doubles as a pen holder. Spare dead 364 battery is included for the clock. Outer box is in good condition. Mint, never used with nib grade chalk mark intact. $150
2. Eversharp Skyline (Caltigrone/Saperstein, 3rd version), circa 2012. CP/GP cap/trim with blue barrel, convertor fill. Comes with an 18K gold Skyline nib in a medium point. Comes in its own clear plastic sleeve, pristine white, fur-lined, black piano lacquer Eversharp box, papers and outer box. New, never seen ink. True to the original Skylines of the 1940’s. $125
3. Parker Duofold (larger) Centennial FP in blue velvet acrylic swirl, GP trim, circa 1988. This is the first introduction of the famous name plate from the late 1980’s. Sports the original two-tone Duofold nib in a LEFT OBLIQUE STUB (rare)! Mint and has never seen ink. Comes with convertor and gray velvet covered inner box and gray outer box. $345
4. Pelikan M 400 in blue striped barrel, GP trim, piston fill, circa 1997. This is the older version with a single cap band made between 1982-1997 imprinted with “PELIKAN GERMANY” and with the two chick logo in the cap crown. Sports a monotone 14C Pelikan nib in a Broad point. Piston functions smoothly and barrel is clear, so I don’t think this pen has ever been used or seen ink. Comes with inner and outer Pelikan box. $140
5. Parker Premier FP and BP set with chased chrome caps, chrome trim and black lacquer barrels. Fountain pen has a palladium plated 18K gold nib with a medium point, dipped once to test but otherwise unused. Comes with convertor and 4 Parker Quink cartridges. The ballpoint doesn’t appear to have been used. Beautiful set with heft. $225

Thanks for looking,
Geoff