PDA

View Full Version : Great Pens for Sale! Parker, Sheaffer, Montblanc, Stipula, Lamy and Levenger

gclv_pen$
August 21st, 2023, 08:48 AM
Great pens for sale! I have a selection of cool pens that I’m listing here for sale. Most these are new and some are lightly used or merely dipped to test. These pens come with the original box and papers (where applicable/noted). The first “I’ll take it” gets the pen(s). Add $10 for USPS insured shipping within CONUS; international shipping at cost. Payment with PayPal (g/s) or use Zelle (preferred). If you have any questions or would like additional photos, PM me here or preferably email me at (gfc dot vegas at gmail dot com)

1. Levenger Argento (by Stipula) limited edition (#1191) in marbled blue acrylic, sterling silver trim, C/C, circa 2000. Beautiful pen by Stipula that is hard to find. Sports a two tone Levenger, 18K gold nib in a stub point. Dipped to test but otherwise unuse. Comes with an unused convertor in a Levenger inner box and outer sleeve (probably not original to pen). $145
2. Stipula I Castoni Occhio Di Tigri (Tiger Eye) Limited Edition (#A1354), chrome trim, C/C, circa 2005. Orange/black/gray chunks in an attractive resin and has matching jewel in the clip ball. Sports a two-tone 18K gold Stipula nib in a fine point. New and unused and has never seen ink. Comes with unused convertor and delivered in black piano lacquer generic box. $175
3. Montblanc 144 FP in black resin, GF trim, C/C, circa 1989. Sports the monotone 14K gold 144 nib in a fine point with an ebonite feed consistent with pre-1990 144’s. Has minor surface wear from storage, but I don’t see evidence that this pen has ever seen ink in addition to the the GP trim ring on the section having no corrosion. Comes with unused convertor in a cream clamshell Montblanc presentation case with papers (not sure if original to this pen). $145
4. Lamy Studio in royal red with chrome trim, C/C, circa 2008. Sports a two-tone, 14K gold nib in a broad point and has the unique propeller clip. Comes with Convertor, cartridge and papers. Mint with stickers. $125
5. Sheaffer Balance Millennium FP and BP Millennium Edition set, C/C fill, circa 2000. Marbled cobalt Blue with GP trim. Fitted with correct “Feather Touch” 18K two-tone nib in a Broad point. This Millennium set comes in a pristine Sheaffer mahogany piano lacquer inner box and black outer box, but not sure if original to set. Mint, never used with nib grade chalk mark on the grip section still intact. Matching Balance twist-action ballpoint. $175

Thanks for looking,
Geoff

Sketch and Doodle
August 21st, 2023, 09:46 AM
Great seller!