PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Lot of 3 Platinum Cool/Balance fps (Clear, Green, F & 2 Ms)

Zhivago
August 30th, 2023, 09:46 PM
For sale is a lot of 3 Platinum Cool/Balance fps. Two have steel M nibs (one of the clear demo Cool pens and the green Balance pen) and one (the other demo Cool) has a steel F nib. All three have been used but are in excellent condition with no more than light signs of use/wear. The two demonstrators have clear feeds. One of them is more stained than the other. I believe these can be cleaned more thoroughly with a bleach/water solution that will get them back to being fully translucent or close to it. The pens are quite easy to disassemble and put back together. I don't think the green opaque Balance's feed is clear. The caps of all three pens are stickered. The pens will come with three Platinum cartridges. They will also accept Platinum's standard converter. What may look like wear in my pictures is just glare/reflection. $40 for this 3 pen lot including shipping in the USA. If you are interested, please send me a private message. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. Thank you.