PDA

View Full Version : Direct Photo Uploads?

VertOlive
September 2nd, 2023, 11:00 AM
Can some phone tech ninja tell me if there is a way to post photos here directly from my iPhone? Or do we still have to use photo storage sites like Imgur?

Anything better than Imgur out there if we have to use a photo storing site?

Thanks ahead of time !

Chrissy
September 2nd, 2023, 12:52 PM
I always use the Manage Attachments feature. Go to FAQ > Reading & Posting Messages > Attachments & Images. Does that work with your phone? I would guess it should do so but I don't know.
Never used any photo storage sites. All of my photos & images are on my machine.

Try Edit your Post but Go Advanced then see if you can scroll down a little to Additional Options and the Manage Attachments box. Click on that then select Upload, get an image then add it to your post. It seems like a simple method. No idea if it only works on desktops and laptops though.

dneal
September 3rd, 2023, 08:06 AM
It works with iDevices. You can upload photos from your photo library or file browser.

Sailor Kenshin
September 3rd, 2023, 09:15 AM
Gonna try now.

Seems it worked….now how do I delete old unwanted photos in the attachments?

Chrissy
September 3rd, 2023, 09:48 AM
Go to Settings then select Attachments (bottom of the left hand column) Your pages of attachments will all come up and you can delete as many as you want by clicking Select box at right for one or more then clicking Delete Selected after selecting those you no longer want to keep.

Sailor Kenshin
September 3rd, 2023, 10:46 AM
Go to Settings then select Attachments (bottom of the left hand column) Your pages of attachments will all come up and you can delete as many as you want by clicking Select box at right for one or more then clicking Delete Selected after selecting those you no longer want to keep.

Thanks, Chrissy, seems to have worked. 👍🏻

Wile E Coyote
September 3rd, 2023, 01:50 PM
Gonna try now.

Well done

VertOlive
February 16th, 2024, 03:59 PM
YESSS! Chrissy’s Edit Your Post suggestion worked!

Thank you!