PDA

View Full Version : GREAT PENS FOR SALE! BEXLEY, AURORA, SAILOR, SIGNUM and SANTINI ITALIA

gclv_pen$
September 4th, 2023, 09:03 AM
Great pens for sale! I have a selection of cool pens that I’m listing here for sale. Most of these are new and some are lightly used or merely dipped to test. These pens come with the original box and papers (where applicable/noted). The first “I’ll take it” gets the pen(s). Add $10 for USPS insured shipping within CONUS; international shipping at cost. Payment with PayPal (g/s) or use Zelle (preferred). If you have any questions or would like additional photos, PM me here or preferably email me at (gfc dot vegas at gmail dot com)

1. Sailor 1911S in cranberry sparkle with GP trim, C/C, circa 2015. Sports a monotone 14K gold Sailor 1911 nib in a medium point and clip with milgrain texture and Sailor logo. Comes with cartridge, papers and convertor. Mint, never seen ink. $125
2. Bexley 10th Anniversary FP in Lime, C/C fill, Llimited Edition # 059/250, circa 2003. This pen has chrome trim and is bright green with swirls of red lines throughout. Fitted with an 18K gold Bexley two-tone nib in a medium point (even though outer box has it marked as a fine point). Dipped once to test; otherwise new. Comes with convertor and Bexley inner and outer boxes. $175
3. Signum De Devina Proportione FP in blue marble with silver plate trim, piston fill, circa 2005. Comes with a beautiful palladium plated 18K gold nib in a medium point with an internal piston filled by turning the knurled finial on the bottom of the barrel. A really big pen (6” capped) is mint and never seen ink and comes with inner and outer box (somewhat dog-eared). $155
4. Santini Italia Puzzle Collection, red/black/gray/white, GP trim, C/C fill, circa 2000. Each Santini Italia pen is made by hand with a process that makes the color a one-of-a-kind so that no two pens are identical. Comes with a monotone 18K gold Santini 1998 nib in a medium point. Beautiful well made pen. Comes with convertor and original box. $150
5. Aurora Ipsilon FP in black resin, GP rim, C/C. “Y” shape clip with black resin attached to cap with snap closure. Sports the monotone 14K gold Aurora Ipsilon nib in a STUB point. I don’t see evidence that this pen has ever seen ink. Comes with convertor and Aurora inner box and outer sleeve (not sure if original to this pen). $100

Thanks for looking,
Geoff