PDA

View Full Version : GREAT VINTAGE PENS FOR SALE! PARKER, FABER-CASTELL AND EVERSHARP

gclv_pen$
September 18th, 2023, 08:00 AM
Great vintage pens for sale! I have a selection of cool vintage pens that I’m listing here for sale. These pens are the 1930’s, 1940’s and 1950’s. These pens have pliable sacs, diaphragms or working piston; however, I have not tested or written with any of these pens inked. The first “I’ll take it” gets the pen(s). Add $10 for USPS insured shipping within CONUS; international shipping at cost. Payment with PayPal (g/s) or use Zelle (preferred). If you have any questions or would like additional photos, PM me here or preferably email me at (gfc dot vegas at gmail dot com)

1. Parker Vacumatic FP, silver/gray pearl, nickel trim, blue diamond, single black cap jewel, plastic vacuum filler unit, good barrel imprint, date code is “5.” Standard size (sometimes referred to as Major) is 129mm closed. Has the correct 14k gold Parker Vacumatic nib in a fine point. Excellent condition with good barrel clarity. Diaphragm is pliable and creates a vacuum. $135
2. Parker Duofold Vacumatic Senior (sometimes referred to as the Deluxe), burgundy and gray vertical stripe, GF trim, blue diamond, three cap bands, double jewel, plastic vacuum filler unit, good barrel imprint, date code “0”, 133mm closed. Comes with the correct 14K gold Parker Pen (non chevron) nib in a fine point. Diaphragm is pliable and creates a vacuum. I have not cleaned the pen to realize its barrel clarity. $180
3. Faber-Castell #883 in green tortoise-striped celluloid, GF trim, piston fill, good imprints, 127mm closed, circa 1950’s. Visualated barrel has good transparency, so I’m not sure how much use this pen has seen; great condition. Piston extends and retracts smoothly. Correct 14K monotone Faber-Castell Osmia nib in a medium point with flex. $125
4. Eversharp Skyline FP, blue barrel/derby with blue/green striped celluloid cap, GF standard size, lever fill, 133mm closed, circa 1943. No brassing or dents; smooth threads, lever and pliable sac. Correct 14K gold Skyline nib in a fine point with some flex. $95
5. Parker Premiere (Canada) FP/pencil set, green marble, GF trim, button fill, good imprint, 127mm closed, circa 1937 (date code on barrel and nib “17”). Black jewels, no brassing and sac is pliable. Correct 14K Parker Canada nib in a fine point with some flex. Matching pencil is 116mm and has a good imprint. Uses 1.0mm lead and mechanism extends and retracts lead as designed. $135

Thanks for looking,
Geoff