PDA

View Full Version : GREAT PENS FOR SALE! MONTBLANC, KRONE AND BEXLEY

gclv_pen$
October 16th, 2023, 08:59 AM
Great pens for sale! I have a selection of cool pens that I’m listing here for sale. Most of these are new and some are lightly used or merely dipped to test. These pens come with the original box and papers (where applicable/noted). The first “I’ll take it” gets the pen(s). Add $10 for USPS insured shipping within CONUS; international shipping at cost. Payment with PayPal (g/s) or use Zelle (preferred). If you have any questions or would like additional photos above the 10 that FPGeeks limits me to upload, PM me here or preferably email me at (gfc dot vegas at gmail dot com)

1. Montblanc 149 black “precious” resin, GF trim, piston fill, circa 1987 (so no serial # on the clip ring). Mint with stickers and has never seen ink. Sports a two-tone, 14K gold MB149 nib in a fine point. Feed is split ebonite and the piston assembly is plastic (rather than brass). Piston extends and retracts smoothly and visulated ink window is crystal clear. Comes in a black, hard clam shell Montblanc presentation box. $395
2. Krone No. 8 Cannes Collection FP in tortoise Italian resin and solid tan barrel bands. Sterling silver clip, cap and barrel bands and medium 18K platinum plated gold nib. Internal piston filler with removable blind cap. Has not seen ink. Comes with mauve piano lacquer Krone inner box and outer sleeve. $125
3. Montblanc Greta Garbo Special Edition ballpoint pen circa 2005 issued to pay tribute to the 100 years since her birth. The barrel of the pen is made of black “precious” resin and the cap is made of cream colored “precious” resin. Clip is set with one white, round Akoya pearl (~5.25mm). Platinum plate fittings and the cap band is embellished with Greta Garbo’s signature. Minimal use but in excellent condition with smooth twist action. $140
4. Bexley New Yorker Empire State Limited Edition (#27/40) in green ebonite, GP trim, captured convertor fill, circa 2020. Sports the monotone 18K gold Bexley nib in a medium point. In addition to the edition number, the cap band features highlights of the New York City skyline while the cap and barrel have etched into them the Empire State building. A substantial pen, it comes with the original tag, presentation box, papers and outer sleeve. Filled once, flushed clean and otherwise unused. $175.
5. Montblanc Classique 164 ballpoint pen in black “precious” resin and GF trim. Circa 1985 as there is no serial number on the clip ring and only has the inscription “Germany”. Has some minor surfaces scratches, probably from sitting in a drawer, but otherwise looks essentially unused. Smooth twist action mechanism would make a great daily user. $60

Thanks for looking,
Geoff

Dougc
October 16th, 2023, 11:09 AM
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk