PDA

View Full Version : GREAT PENS FOR SALE! MONTBLANC, PARKER, WATERMAN, CROSS, PILOT AND MONTEGRAPPA

gclv_pen$
October 23rd, 2023, 08:49 AM
Great pens for sale! I have a selection of cool pens that I’m listing here for sale. Most of these are new and some are lightly used or merely dipped to test. These pens come with the original box and papers (where applicable/noted). The first “I’ll take it” gets the pen(s). Add $10 for USPS insured shipping within CONUS; international shipping at cost. Payment with PayPal (g/s) or use Zelle (preferred). If you have any questions or would like additional photos above the 10 that FPGeeks limits me to upload, PM me here or preferably email me at (gfc dot vegas at gmail dot com)

1. Cross Townsend rollerball in brushed platinum, chrome trim, circa 2010. Prior to the Peerless, was Cross’ top-line model. Full size rollerball with cross refill appears unused and comes in a Cross inner and outer box that may not be original to pen $55
2. Waterman Expert 3rd generation, Delux edition, C/C fill, circa 2009. Comes in the chrome plated cap with chased bands with contrasting black acrylic tassies and white acrylic barrel. Sports a stainless steel Waterman nib in a medium point. Convertor and cartridge included. Mint, never used with pristine inner and outer box. $80
3. Montblanc Boheme Vert FP, GP trim, C/C fill, circa 2000. Sports the two-tone, 14K gold (fixed) Montblanc nib in a medium point. Has the synthetic emerald in a paramount cut mounted in the clip. I believe this pen has been dipped to test but is otherwise unused as is the Montblanc piston convertor that comes with the pen. Comes in a Montblanc box that is probably not original for this pen. $240
4. Pilot Custom 74 FP in blue with gray cap crown and blind cap in chrome trim, C/C fill. Sports a 14K gold rhodium plated Pilot nib in a medium point. Comes with the CON-70 convertor or accepts Pilot cartridges. Pen was filled once and flushed clean and is essentially unused and still has original sticker on the barrel. $75.
5. Parker Vector 3-in-1, multifunction ballpoint/mechanical pencil/pda stylus, in black acrylic with chrome trim, circa 2005. This Parker offering had a short production run (2004-08) and was replaced with the Parker IM. The three functions extend by the cap button on the top and retract with the side button. The options are selected by rotating the pen to the desired function before clicking the cap button. Comes in original Parker presentation box. $25
6. Montegrappa Fortuna Roma rollerball in black/white cracked ice acrylic, chrome trim, roller clip. Mint and unused. Comes with inner box, outer box and outer sleeve. $65

Thanks for looking,
Geoff