PDA

View Full Version : A Belgian in Sweden...

Blastmaster1972
September 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM
Hello Fountain Pen Geeks!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a Belgian knife collector, currently working & living in Sweden.

Not really a Fountain Pen collector... but I do like 'em very much! Currently I only own a Parker Vector, but I'm looking to buy myself a nice Pelikan pen.

I must admit I have a serious notebook (the paper kind ;)) addiction, can't pass a stationary store without buying a couple...

Kind regards,

Jos

Jeph
September 22nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
:welcome:

Knife collecting can make fountain pen collecting look cheap. We have several members that sneak in some knife pr0n along with the pen pr0n that we like so much.

Tracy Lee
September 22nd, 2013, 02:23 PM
Sound like you have all the right attributes to fit in well here, so welcome! Glad to have you along for the ride.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

cwent2
September 22nd, 2013, 02:45 PM

Feardorcha
September 23rd, 2013, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the forums

heath
September 23rd, 2013, 07:29 PM

caribbean_skye
September 23rd, 2013, 08:47 PM
Welcome welcome.

Bogon07
September 23rd, 2013, 09:27 PM
Hi Blastmaster1972 & welcome to the FPG forum.
You should be able to find plenty of helpful advice in the Pelikan sub-form.

I must admit I have a serious notebook (the paper kind ;)) addiction, can't pass a stationary store without buying a couple...

That is the worst kind of addiction. Then then you feel compelled to try one of every new notebook you see and more so if they are available in blank, lined, grid, dotgrid etc (Maruman is a catastrophe with multiple line & grid spacing 5,6 & 7mm.)