PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan M101n Classic Re-issue, AS NEW, in Bright Red

Ed333
November 5th, 2023, 10:09 AM
PRICE REDUCTIONWTS Pelikan Classic Reissue M101n, in Bright Red, with 14K Medium nib (professionally tuned and smoothed by Mike Kennedy at Indy-Pen_Dance). Comes in large presentation box with bottle of Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue Ink, with all original packaging and paperwork. This pen has a very nice large amber ink window just above the section, one of my favorite features. Small in size when uncapped and unposted, it posts very securely, with good balance and posted length, and is a very smooth and effortless writer. It has been inked only twice and flushed everytime. I am the original owner, and this pen is absolutely AS. NEW. An additional supply was recently located by Pelikan, and several vendors have the pen, , although not necessarily in the large presentation box with ink bottle format which mine has. Goldspot is offering the pen at $720, Pen Boutique is showing the pen alone reduced to $504. I will ship mine within CONUS (originally listed for $450) PRICE NOW REDUCED TO $380, with all original packaging, paperwork, bottle of ink, and illustrated soft case. I am willing to sell internationally, with a few limited exceptions, with buyer to pay for any additional shipping or other charges. I will accept cash, PayPal, Zelle or Certified Bank Check or Postal Money order.

Ed333
November 9th, 2023, 10:05 AM

Ed333
November 13th, 2023, 12:08 PM
bump

Ed333
November 22nd, 2023, 02:04 PM
PRICE REDUCED TO $380