PDA

View Full Version : Elegant, economical, black leather 10-pen Case

Saintpaulia
September 24th, 2013, 01:28 PM
I have for sale a handsome 10-pen case in black leather made by Rosetta. What I particular like about this case (and the other Rosetta cases) is the quality you get for the money. These are really well made cases with good strong zippers and well-done inner features, such as two elastic bands to hold the top and bottom of each pen, and an attractive, practical divider in black velvet separating one side of the case from the other. It comes with 5 slots on one side and 5 on the other separated by the velvet divider (see photo).

The outside of the case is all leather, very supple and durable. And the style is simple and elegant - tasteful in a word. And you get all this at a bargain price. Most pen cases of this size and make will cost you at least three times the price. This case is perfect in size, not too large or too small.

This case is brand new - never used. I thought I was going to have a larger pen collection, so my nylon 10-pen and leather 4-pen cases are adequate. Hence I do not need this leather case. A new one on Ebay will run you $29.97 plus $4 shipping. I am selling my new one for only $21.00 plus $4 shipping.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me by FPGeeks private messaging. I will take PayPal. And, thanks for looking!

Breck in Spokane