PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc "Florence" pen case

talkinghead
September 24th, 2013, 09:27 PM
[/B]Hi All,

Up for sale is a classic, hard to find, Burgundy Montblanc "Florence" dual pen case. It is new in box, with cloth pouch. Fits 2 MB 149's easily (or similar size pens).

SOLD

First PM or email reply that reads "I'll take the case" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours. Negotiations and information requests do not hold a pen. Email me here talkinghead@cinci.rr.com

I can only check PM's/email intermittently during the day. Do not be concerned if I don't respond right away, I will eventually!

Price includes Priority Mail , CONUS shipping.*

Please note for International buyers:*
Option 1: FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL, REGISTERED. IT MAY TAKE A LITTLE LONGER BUT IT IS SECURE and DELIVERY CONFIRMED. Cost is $10 to Mexico/Canada and $15 to the rest of globe. From the USPS site:*

Tracking Registered Mail (International)
Registered Mail cannot be tracked through the mailstream and will not provide updated scans.* However, it does provide delivery information with a delivery scan showing*the delivery status or attempted delivery information which*can be retrieved by:
• By going to http://www.usps.com and selecting “Track and Confirm.”* Entering the Article Number shown on the mailing receipt into the lookup field allows you to view the delivery status of the article.
• By calling the Postal Service™ Track and Confirm service at 1-800-222-1811

Option 2: PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MAY BE FASTER BUT NOT TRACKABLE AND NOT AS SECURE. Cost is $5 to Mexico/Canada and $7 to the rest of the globe. Buyer assumes responsibility for lost package if this option is chosen.*

ALSO: I am not responsible for any added tariffs/taxes/duties charged by your astute Customs offices.

No quibble return, full refund, if you don't like it just return it on your dime!

Paypal only please

Thanks,

Rick