PDA

View Full Version : Update on Nakaya

whichwatch
January 11th, 2024, 08:24 AM
This was posted on Nakaya's website today:

TSherbs
January 11th, 2024, 08:41 AM
wow, devastating indeed. I hope that they, and others, can recover in time.

Chrissy
January 11th, 2024, 10:05 AM
I wish them lots of luck in getting back to full production once more. :)

Wile E Coyote
January 11th, 2024, 11:10 AM
What's the ink on the screen?

whichwatch
January 11th, 2024, 04:27 PM

I had scanned the announcement for posting it here. The previous document I had scanned apparently had a little wet ink on it that rubbed off onto the scanner but which I failed to notice.

Wile E Coyote
January 11th, 2024, 07:04 PM

I had scanned the announcement for posting it here. The previous document I had scanned apparently had a little wet ink on it that rubbed off onto the scanner but which I failed to notice.

Just asked because it was an interesting blue. Now that I think about it, I need another blue ink like I need the proverbial additional hole in my head.

whichwatch
January 12th, 2024, 08:46 AM

Just asked because it was an interesting blue. Now that I think about it, I need another blue ink like I need the proverbial additional hole in my head.

Oh - sorry I misunderstood your question. The ink is Troublemakers Simoun.

I'm not sure it is possible to have too many blue inks.

Wile E Coyote
January 12th, 2024, 09:59 AM

Oh - sorry I misunderstood your question. The ink is Troublemakers Simoun.

I'm not sure it is possible to have too many blue inks.

I'm well on my way to exploring the possibility.

Thanks.