PDA

View Full Version : GREAT PENS FOR SALE! MONTBLANC, SAILOR, WATERMAN, MAGNA CARTA and LEVENGER

gclv_pen$
January 22nd, 2024, 09:00 AM
Great pens for sale! I have a selection of cool pens that I’m listing here for sale. Most of these are new and some are lightly used or merely dipped to test. These pens come with the original box and papers (where applicable/noted). The first “I’ll take it” gets the pen(s). Add $10 for USPS insured shipping within CONUS; international shipping at cost. Payment with PayPal (g/s) or use Zelle (preferred). If you have any questions or would like additional photos above the 10 that FPGeeks limits me to upload, PM me here or preferably email me at (gfc dot vegas at gmail dot com)

1/2. Sailor Pro Gear (Standard/Regular) Limited Edition (#483/1200) FP in demonstrator red acrylic barrel and cap, transparent acrylic blue section with star spangled sparkles and white acrylic tassies for the cap crown and barrel bottom, GP trim, circa 2020. This new, unused, limited edition was released to support the USA teams in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Sports the monotone 21K gold Sailor nib in a broad point. Comes in the original presentation box and outer sleeve with papers, unused convertor and two cartridges. A very patriotic fountain pen! $275
3/4. Levenger Verona limited edition (# H 907) in marbled Ice acrylic resin, sterling silver plate trim, C/C, circa 2000. Produced by Stipula for Levenger (along with other models) in production limited to 1000 pieces in each color. Consensus is that the Ice is the most difficult of the colors to find. Has the faceted cap crown and the black obsidian clip ball that rolls freely rather than being fixed. This pen is slightly smaller than the I Castoni model that Stipula produced. Sports a two-tone Levenger, 14K gold nib in a broad point. New and unused and comes with the unused convertor and a cartridge in the original Levenger inner and outer box. $110
5/6. Montblanc 149 black “precious” resin, GF trim, piston fill, circa 1990 (block lettering serial # on the clip ring). Sports a three-tone, 18C gold MB149 nib in a medium point. Feed is one-piece ebonite with horizontal combs and the piston assembly is plastic (rather than brass). Piston extends and retracts smoothly and the visulated ink window is crystal clear. Comes in a black, hard clam shell Montblanc presentation box. $285
7/8. Waterman Expert 3rd generation, Delux edition, C/C fill, circa 2009. Comes in the chrome plated cap with chased bands with contrasting black acrylic tassies and white acrylic over brass barrel. Sports a stainless steel Waterman nib in a medium point. Convertor and cartridge included. Mint, never used with pristine inner and outer box. $75
9-10. Magna Carta Baron in blue strip, GP trim, roller clip, C/C, circa 2021, new and unused. Everything about this pen is BIG, measuring 150mm closed, slightly bigger than the MB 149. Well machined as the resin stripes always match up when the pen is screwed closed. Sports a #8 Magna Carta gold plated, stainless steel nib in a broad point with an ebonite feed. Comes with unused convertor with registration card in a Magna Carta inner and outer box. $145

Thanks for looking,
Geoff

rickap
January 22nd, 2024, 04:07 PM
PM sent.

Thanks,
Rick

learningsquare
January 22nd, 2024, 04:35 PM
PM.

kik595
March 7th, 2024, 12:04 PM