PDA

View Full Version : SOLD [WTS] Pelikan M1000 Souveran Green Stripes BNIB New Production - Broad Nib

kik595
March 4th, 2024, 01:34 PM
SOLD

Just received this guy Saturday and I have to admit, as I have a translucent earlier example already it just doesn't spark my interest as hoped. I don't hate it, but I don't quite love it either. Placing it here to see if anyone would like the chance at one of these never-inked at a decent price; if not picked up fairly soon I may just ink and use.

Calling it an A- condition to be on the EXTREMELY safe side as it may have some dust in pics, fingerprint smudges - that said, this pen's nib has NEVER touched ink nor paper, the piston knob has never been opened, and it has been uncapped perhaps three times - twice for pictures. As shown on notebook for contrast is the closest it has come to 'work'. :)

First sale on this forum so please feel free to do any due diligence and I'm happy to answer any question. I have extensive feedback of high dollar items also available on r/WatchEx, watchuseek, and a couple of others.

$485 takes it shipped w/in CONUS - again please don;t hesitate to ask any questions and thanks for looking!