PDA

View Full Version : The "Affordable Care Ac"...No wait, The Affordable PEN sale, #1

talkinghead
September 28th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Hi All,

First PM or email reply that reads "I'll take the ___ pen" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours. Negotiations and information requests do not hold a pen.

I can only check PM's/email intermittently during the day. Do not be concerned if I don't respond right away, I will eventually!

You can PM or email me by going to my profile.

Selling some of my pens that aren't getting much use anymore…interests change as we all know!

This is tray #1 of some good, usable pens that I'm selling at, what I think are, affordable prices. All pens are in working order unless otherwise stated.

More pictures and some writing samples here: https://picasaweb.google.com/110406938927386910160/PenTray192813900PM?authuser=0&feat=directlink

A1 Conklin Crescent filler- Black Chased BHR, Chasing is faded on barrel, still pretty good on cap. Hardware has minimal brassing. Bought and restored by Ron Zorn at Ohio Show a couple of years back. Nice gold, semi flex fine nib, marked Conklin Toledo #2. SOLD

A2 Waterman's #52 in BHR- Nice pen with good color and no oxidation to speak of. Has #2 gold nib that is a medium with good flex. Nice user pen- SOLD

A3 Waterman 100 year pen- In great shape! You're buying this one for the nib!! Nice and wet XF super flexible correct "One Hundred Year" marked gold nib. It is SWEET!! Moderate brassing on cap band.
SOLD

A4 Waterman's Emblem- In great shape with minimal brassing on hardware. Has nice medium semi flexible gold, correctly marked "Emblem" nib. SOLD

A6 Parker 51 Vac Fill- Nice pen, Dove Gray, date code ".7" Has a wet, BROAD nib. Body is clean,with nice gold wash on clutch ring. Cap has a couple of small dings. SOLD (because of the uncommon Broad nib!)

A7 Parker 51 Aero fill- This is burgundy!!! It may look like the eggplant we all lust for..but it is burgundy. User workhorse pen, with fine nib. SOLD

A8 Parker 51 Aero fill- Nice example in British Blood Red. I put an Octanium nib in this one for my use, but it is a big BROAD Octanium nib!! Hardly readable but marked "Made in England" on body. Cap is also marked "Made in England" SOLD

A9 Parker Duofold button fill- In great, great shape with almost pristine looking brass button filler! Marked, "Made in England", it is a Deep Blue (not black). Gold, correct Duofold "N" (for Newhaven Plant) nib, giving a wet medium line. Very,very nice pen. SOLD

Price includes Priority Mail , CONUS shipping.

I prefer to sell and ship to CONUS but will ship International.
Please note for International buyers:

I ship International via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MAY BE FASTER BUT NOT TRACKABLE. Cost is $5 to Mexico/Canada and $7 to the rest of the globe. Buyer assumes responsibility for lost package. Sorry, but this is just easier for me as I can print label from home and not have to deal with customs forms etc. and make a trip to the post office.

ALSO: I am not responsible for any added tariffs/taxes/duties charged by your astute Customs offices.

All pens are in working condition unless otherwise stated. No quibble return, full refund, if you don't like it just return it on your dime!

Paypal only please

Oh, and my items are for sale on multiple pen boards.

Rick

ChrisC
September 29th, 2013, 07:46 AM
I sent you a pm about A7.

talkinghead
September 30th, 2013, 09:21 PM
ALL Pens in this tray have sold except "A4 Waterman's Emblem- In great shape with minimal brassing on hardware. Has nice fine/thin medium, semi flexible gold, correctly marked "Emblem" nib."

This is a nice CHUNKY pen, about the length and size of a Montblanc #146 or a Sheaffer Balance OS but with a semiflex nib!!

Now reduced for quick sale to SOLD

ALL PENS NOW SOLD!!!

Thanks to all the buyers of this successful sale!!!

Rick

MisterBoll
October 2nd, 2013, 11:02 AM
I purchased a few of Rick's pens from this group. They arrived, very well packaged, in two days and were just as described. I'm very happy with my purchases and can recommend him highly.

Now I just need to stop looking at his listings!

ChrisC
October 2nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Likewise. Parker 51 was amazing. Received very very quickly. Would buy again again again! (:

Carole
October 2nd, 2013, 07:13 PM
Me also likewise. Received my pen here on the Left Coast today, as described, safely ensconced inside a lead pipe. :cool: Here's my new pen. Thank you, Rick!