PDA

View Full Version : Post-LA Pen Show shout from new member...

Jon Szanto
February 26th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Hey!

I don't remember joining this forum, can't find any posts, so if I did, shoot me.

Anyway, glad to have found the site. I've started down the path about a year ago, picking up on the two fountain pens I had bought myself about 25 years ago. I've now got a small but happy collection of mostly writers and just a couple of vintage. I'm geeky enough that I put the Susan Wirth interview (whom I chatted a long time with and bought a pen from at the LA Show) on my iPod and listened while working out yesterday.

Time is a bit precious these days, but I'll try to read, and occasionally post as it seems fit. We may even get a bit of rain here tomorrow in (sunny) San Diego, so I might stay in and write and type.

Anyway, thanks for the resources and venue!

peterpen53
February 26th, 2012, 03:17 PM
So you might be getting a bit of rain in San Diego. Poor you! You can get a ton of the bleeping Dutch rain if you like. And snow!
Oh... and welcome anyway. Saw your video with Pearl Jam on FPN. Must have been really cool! Did not know Pearl Jam had a fan-club on FPN.

Cheers,
Peter

Jon Szanto
February 26th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Yikes, my adventures are following me! :) But I'm not complaining about the rain, this year we need it, been far too dry...

KrazyIvan
February 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the board.

Tracy Lee
February 27th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Hi Jon! :-) Welcome. I love San Diego, great area.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk