PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Looking to trade Lamy Safari pens & Nibs for Pilot Metropolitan Medium

DavElectro
April 21st, 2024, 08:04 PM
**********I'VE DECIDE TO KEEP THE LAMY PENS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HEREIN. Thanks for looking!************

Hello all!

I am new here, and I know it seems slightly suspect for a new person to automatically Post in the classified section but I really know next to nothing about fountain pens LOL I really don't have anything to contribute to the form knowledge-wise unfortunately, but I have learned a whole lot from reading here!

Anyways I bought these because they were inexpensive and I wanted to try out a bunch of different color inks being an artist. I have come to find I like the Metropolitans better than The Safaris, so if anyone wants to trade MEDIUM nibbed Metros even up please let me know. I also have some excess nibs and ink tubes if anyone is interested.

I have The Safaris in black white red blue mint green pink and yellow. I will give nib choices on a first come first served basis, as I have several extras including stubs. I have nibs in extra fine fine medium Broad and stub nibs in 1.1 1.5 and 1.9 I also have 23 of the blue black cartridges and 13 of the black cartridges.

Everything here is like new and barely used, I literally only used each one a few times to test colors. I have perfect feedback on eBay and excellent references on Reverb.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

DavElectro
April 25th, 2024, 01:48 PM
Also pictured are a FPR #6 Ultra Flex nib and a Noodler's Ahab flex nib which are up for trade.

usk15
April 25th, 2024, 02:49 PM
Hi,

I have a Pilot MR, European version of Metropolitan, which takes international C/C, but at one point in the past I have dropped with the nib down. I have straighten the nib, writes decent, but the nib it is still slightly bent, do you still want it?
I do not need anything in exchange.

Not sure, but you have post same request on reddit too?

DavElectro
April 25th, 2024, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the offer that's very kind of you! I am actually going to cancel this post soon and just deal with the Lamys as they are and get used to them. I did not post this anywhere else, by the way.

Thanks again for the offer, I'm sure you'll find a good home for your Metro!

usk15
April 26th, 2024, 02:21 AM
Thanks for the offer that's very kind of you! ...

Thanks again for the offer, I'm sure you'll find a good home for your Metro!

No problemo, can you post some of your art?

I don't need to part the Pilot yet...:)