PDA

View Full Version : I Printed a Postcard, Want One?

heath
October 1st, 2013, 03:13 PM
So, I am working on some postcards to sell locally. I printed a test batch with a design that was done for a contest that is connected to the University in my town. It has a well know symbol from my university on it but it is freely reproducible. If you follow college football at all you may have seen it over the last few years. Honestly, they aren't as FP friendly as I was hoping they would be. They are 16pt. Matte but there is some coating on them it appears. I've sent myself a test to see how they go through the mail but I imagine I'll just use a sharpie pen for any more I send out. I plan to order another design on a different paper that may be better for fountain pens.

All that to say, I have 100 really high quality postcards I need to use. If you want one (US Domestic only for now as the postage is killing me right now) please PM me or add your info here: http://www.postable.com/heathcates

I think it would be more interesting to just send out a bunch and let you all see them that way before posting the design but if people want to see it bad enough I guess I can post it. I am posting the address side as it is very minimal but gives a hint of the design from the front.