PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc Alfred Hitchcock

JustDaveyB
February 26th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Just passing my local Montblanc Boutique, in the window was a Montblanc Alfred Hitchcock in Fountain and Rollerball pens.

Wow what a stunning looking pen.

Way beyond my budget @ AUD$4100.00

Markwil
February 27th, 2012, 08:31 AM
It really is incredible, I saw one close up, the manager had it in his hands, the price was also over $4000.00 Canadian!! All I could afford was a bottle of the ink!

dannzeman
March 2nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
I've actually heard really good things about the Hitchcock ink. I'd like to find a bottle of it to play with. If only there was a boutique close by...

pansipotter
May 13th, 2012, 05:33 AM
I've actually heard really good things about the Hitchcock ink. I'd like to find a bottle of it to play with. If only there was a boutique close by...

Ring any MB Boutique and you can do mail order - just had a nice pen case from one in London, UK as there isn't one near me (north of England, UK)

Bogon07
May 20th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Just passing my local Montblanc Boutique, in the window was a Montblanc Alfred Hitchcock in Fountain and Rollerball pens.

Wow what a stunning looking pen.

Way beyond my budget @ AUD$4100.00

I saw one of the silver grey ones in the window of PenUltimate in Sydney last Friday.
Figured if there wasn't a price tag on it then I would not be able to afford it. Quite a few orders of magnitude beyond my pen budget.
As you say a stunning looking pen you can almost feel the Vertigo looking at it.

goldiesdad
May 21st, 2012, 09:33 PM
Not a pen for everyone but someone out there is using this baby ...

ianmedium
June 20th, 2012, 09:52 PM

It is a lovely ink Dan. I have used it in my Stipula Passaporto and am using in the Tuscany dreams as well as a Mont Blanc at the moment.

Here is a sample with the Passaporto!

I will do another sample with the Mont Blanc in the next few days.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm225/ianmedium/L1010055.jpg

Bogon07
June 22nd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Ianmedium, nice writing. That red has a lot of depth and character. Seriously impressive.

ianmedium
June 22nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks Mate!