PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Multipens Job Lot

usk15
October 4th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Hi FPGeeks members
Form my collection i have for sale this list of multipens:

1. FEND Truxa 4 color ballpoint. SOLD
A nice chrome mechanical ballpoint with choice of 4 colors (D1 Standard refill) with push levers in the barrel. Fitted with new refills from Zebra(black, blue, red) and Schneider(green). The pencil from circa 1950 comes in good and full working condition, with signs of wear, see pictures.
Made in Germany
Asking price 100$ + 10$ shipping with registered mail.

2.WATERMAN 4 COLOR ballpoint. SOLD
Golden mechanical ballpoint pen with 4 colors. The refills is shorter and a bit thicker then the standard D1 multipens refill. In very good used condition, some light scratches. Still have the original refills but there are dried.
Asking price 110$ + 10$ shipping with registered mail.

3.ROTRING 4 color ballpoint. SOLD
Chrome mechanical ballpoint with 4 color D1 standard refills. In very good working condition, with normal sign of wear. Probably from 80's or 90's. Made in Germany. Fitted with new refills from Zebra(black, blue, red) and Schneider(green).
Asking price 80$ + 10$ shipping with registered mail.

4.Chrome ballpoint pen with 4 colors
Mechanical Multipen with standard D1 refills. Made in Germany. In good working condition. No refills or if request i will purchase Zebra(black and blue)
Asking price 30$ + 10$ shipping with registered mail.

5.Golmet Trio Pen
This is a strange 3 color ballpoint pen, made in England. There is no spring to retract the refill, you have to do it manually: press the lever to take refill out, pull the lever to retract refill. Is using plastic refills witch they need to be attached to this levers. The refill is not D1 standard, they are plastic and dry. I don't have any replacement.
20$ + 10$ shipping with registered mail.

6.FOUR HUE CHALLENGE no 6030 Chrome Mechanical 4 color pencil
Four Hue mechanical pencil, using pencil leads. Made in England by M. Myers & Son, Birmingham, in the 1940 to 1950.
It has only one window to display the selected color. To select the color you want twist the knob anticlockwise, to take the lead out turn the knob in clockwise, to retract the lead twist knob anticlockwise.
Asking price 30$ + 10$ shipping with registered mail.

PayPal only. I will ship with registered mail. I will ship from Jersey, UK and i don't know if there will be any custom charges according to your country.
Any question just ask. I will consider offers as well.
Thank you for interest.

usk15
January 19th, 2014, 12:36 PM
rOtring multipen is sold.

usk15
May 17th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Bump.
Any offers?

tandaina
May 17th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Hmm any idea if they would work with Pilot Colete refils? I'd be interested in one if so.

usk15
May 17th, 2014, 06:15 PM
No, unfortunately those are not using Pilot Colete refills.
Vintage Fend and Chrome are using Standard D1 refills, Waterman is using a shorter and fatter then D1.

usk15
November 9th, 2014, 05:55 PM
WATERMAN 4 COLOR ballpoint sold on EBay.

usk15
November 19th, 2014, 04:43 AM
FEND Truxa 4 color ballpoint sold on EBay.