PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc 146 and Edison Custom Pearl

quinden
October 8th, 2013, 09:51 PM
A new Nakaya is on the way and I need to recoup some funds. I hate to let these go, but they are not getting enough use. I'll be posting some more pens through the rest of the week, probably. I purchased both of these pens used.

1) Edison Custom Pearl - (SOLD to A, thanks fpgeeks!). This is a clipless pen made from red and black ebonite in a long cigar shape. It has an 18K fine nib which was stubbed by Mike Masuyama. It comes with a converter; I don't think I have the box for it.

2) Montblanc 146 - $200 now $175 (SOLD to S, thanks fpgeeks!). This pen has a 14K fine nib. The section looks like it needs a good polishing (tried to show it in the pictures), and there are microscratches, but it looks presentable. I believe it is from the 80s; it has the plastic piston threads, rather than brass. The piston still moves, but there is some resistance and I think it would be wise to have it serviced. No box.

Price includes Priority shipping in the continental US. If you have questions, please PM me or email me at joshua.denby@gmail.com. Pictures below :)

ChrisC
October 9th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Withdrew my "I'll take it." Someone find the 146 a good home! (:

quinden
October 18th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Bump with price drop - the Montblanc is now $175. :)

kaisnowbird
October 19th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Arrggghhhh, such reasonable price for a 146. I blew my budget on a Pelikan earlier this week. :cry:

Somebody should give it a good home!! :bump: