PDA

View Full Version : Visconti Pericle Fountain Pen Review

grandmia
October 10th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Hi all...Check the gorgeous colour to this Visconti Pericle fountain pen...Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/V4bU-NW6S3Y

Bogon07
October 10th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Great video review as usual.
The video captures that wonderful material quite well, much better than a photo could.

Tracy Lee one of your Pericles appears to be a similar colour to this one.

Tracy Lee
October 10th, 2013, 05:38 PM
The video captures that wonderful material quite well, much better than a photo could.

Yes, I have this green one. He is so right that it is hard to capture the color right. It is quite lovely, and a good writer. I am more partial to the 2001 version of the Pericle, but those colors cannot hold a candle to the earlier version.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Bogon07
October 10th, 2013, 06:59 PM

Yes, I have this green one. He is so right that it is hard to capture the color right. It is quite lovely, and a good writer. I am more partial to the 2001 version of the Pericle, but those colors cannot hold a candle to the earlier version.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Which aspects of the newer version make it more appealing to you ?
I suppose it would be heavier with metal barrel and cap ends but I think I like the look of the clip better on the old model.

Tracy Lee
October 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM
It is the heft in part, and it's the nib, too. Super smooth. I like the helmet design better too, though the original is probably more accurate. It seems so awkward sitting on the cap to me, like it wasn't finished. But again, the original line is just beautiful in a way the 2001 can't match.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4