PDA

View Full Version : eBay Bargain, where did I put my Wallet

Paul-H
October 13th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Anyone up for an ebay Bargain, time to raid the kids piggy bank. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MONTEGRAPPA-MAYAN-CALENDAR-GOLD-LIMITED-EDITION-FOUNTAIN-PEN-MEDIUM-NIB-/360661406015

Tracy Lee
October 13th, 2013, 06:25 AM
We could all pitch in and it could be the community pen! Two weeks a year at everyone's house. My goodness . . . .

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

ardgedee
October 13th, 2013, 08:09 AM
It's not worth the money if its calendar is not accurate. But if it was accurate, then the world has ended and there's no use for it. :tinfoil3:

Paul-H
October 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Is this a pen that Montegrappa actually produced or is it someone's custom joby.

If its original anyone know what the original RRP was.

Paul

markt
October 13th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Gee, you would think at that price, shipping would be free.

Paul-H
October 13th, 2013, 04:02 PM
The interesting thing is that I don't think the postal service offered is compliant with paypals shipping rules, ie online check able door to door international delivery so you just imagin some unscrupulous buyer paying for the pen and then after taking delivery claiming it was never delivered and because there is no online trackable proof of delivery paypal will automatically give the buyer back their money as PayPal never find in favour of the seller without proof of delivery. And don't think for one moment that someone who could afford to pay that amount could not possible be a bit dodgy because the world is full of them as being dodgy is how many got their money in the first place.

Paul

jacksterp
October 13th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Postage killed it for me.

79spitfire
October 13th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Think I like the Parker Aztec better...