PDA

View Full Version : Problems posting a Faber Castell E-motion

rberg6868
October 17th, 2013, 08:39 PM
I know, I know, it's already a heavy pen but I like to write with it posted and I can't. The cap of my Croco version will rest on the barrel but there is not enough friction to hold it there. It will slide around and off with the slightest movement. Has anyone else had similar issues? Possible solutions? It almost feels as though the cap does not slide down far enough on to the barrel but there doesn't seem to be anything inside the cap that is stopping it from going all the way down. When I look down into the cap at the very end I can see a circle of material, (plastic?) with a line of darker material bisecting the circle. Those of you with E-motions, is this what you see? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Tony Rex
October 17th, 2013, 10:10 PM
I've tried everything just now with two different tapes, before and after, and overlapping the ridge in the cap: No go. Sorry mate.

Tony

Pommel
October 18th, 2013, 01:09 AM
It's not really designed to write posted, I think. Given the balance of the pwn, there also is no need for me.

I sold mine because of the section and the heft, btw.

KrazyIvan
October 18th, 2013, 08:43 AM
I can post mine but it is the pear wood version. I do not post because

1. It is really unbalanced and...
2. I just noticed the inner cap also has the threads which can scratch the pen or worse, get damaged.

rberg6868
October 21st, 2013, 07:25 PM
Thanks a lot everyone.