PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from So-Cal

MartinPens
March 2nd, 2012, 10:04 AM
Glad to have found the forum. I just attended my first show at the LA Pen Show 2012. I was a bit dizzy and crazed like a kid in a candy shop within 10 minutes. I'm new to the fountain pen scene. I bought a great fountain pen from Brian Gray/ Edison Pen co. and love writing with it every day. I ran out of the good ink that he inked it with - put in some free ink from the Pen Show - MonteVerde Blue/Black G308BB - I don't like it at all. I will need to check the forum for good sources of ink.

I was recently published in the February Issue of Pen World. I make the Cigar Illusion pens. (pg 16) Working on my ecommerce site in-between band competitions (two kids and my son plays the trombone).

I look forward to learning more about fountain pens. Why haven't I been writing with one of these before now?!!

Regards,
Martin

KrazyIvan
March 2nd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the board! You may want to look into Brian and Rachel Goulet at gouletpens.com for your ink needs. They sell ink samples in small vials that make it easy to try before you comitt to a bottle of ink. No affiliation, just a happy customer.

dannzeman
March 2nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Martin, welcome!
Really glad to have you here. Your pens are amazing. I haven't seen them in real life but from pictures they look indistinguishable from cigars. Well done.