PDA

View Full Version : Lamy 2000 Oblique Broad (Rare in USA) NEW IN BOX

Blberger
October 20th, 2013, 03:40 PM

For Sale: Lamy 2000 Oblique Broad Nib. This is a rare nib type (at least in the USA). This is a wonderfully smooth rhodium plated gold nib. Oblique nibs are designed for those who prefer to hold their pens rotated slightly for comfort or general preference. This version is not sold by USA retailers and must be ordered custom from Lamy.

Price: $154.00 shipped, insured priority USPS.

Get it here for a greatly reduced MSRP price while it is still available!

Condition: NEW. Please note that the pen was tested to ensure no leaks and proper functioning. Pen was flushed and cleaned, some residual ink may remain.

The box says "Broad", however this nib was swapped for an Oblique Broad at Filofax (Lamy USA Service Headquarters). Documentation is included from Filofax for buyer verification.

Pictures are of actual pen being sold.

Shipping: Free shipping. Will ship insured USPS Priority with tracking in the USA.

Returns: Must be initiated within 3 days of item receipt. If for reasons other than defect in functioning or damage, a 15% restocking fee plus shipping costs will be withheld from refund total. With your purchase you agree to all the terms within this description.

Feedback: I have a 100% feedback history on eBay. Handle: itemz-4-less. Buy with confidence, I will work to earn your total satisfaction.

Contact me for any additional questions! Thank you.

Stylographer916
December 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM
How does the nib write? By that I mean, does the oblique grind generate line variation? I have a Lamy Accent with a 14K OM nib which writes very smoothly, but generates no significant line variation. Hence, the question. What does the grind do in terms of how the pen writes? Thanks.
Stylographer