PDA

View Full Version : Special Nib Sale-Flexy! Tray A

talkinghead
October 31st, 2013, 01:30 PM
Hi All,

First PM or email reply that reads "I'll take the ___ pen" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours. Negotiations and information requests do not hold a pen.

Have divided this sale into 3 Trays (A,B,and C) so I wouldn’t make the post too picture heavy. Please check out my other 2 other sales posts.

Tray A: special nibs..well priced, classic vintage pens with great nibs!

A1 Swan 200 CBHR Eyedropper> clipless, good condition with some oxidation of the barrel and cap, chasing pattern still visible on barrel, smooth cap. Sweet, super flexible B stub. SUPER NIB! SOLD

A2 Swan Safety Pen CBHR Eyedropper> clipless, good condition, oxidation to barrel and cap, chasing pattern still visible. Looks like it may have had a cap ring at one point due to the non-oxidized portion of the cap. Sweet, flexible fine nib. SOLD

A3 Swan #3230 > Olive/gray color with some fading to barrel, chew marks on cap end (why do people do that?). Smooth flexible #2 Swan nib, awesome! Asking $40

A4 Sheaffer Balance> Less common Jade color, that is bright! Hard to find the color this bright with no fading. There is some ink stain to cap near breather hole and near section, but it appears to blend in nicely with barrel. The nib is the best part, hard to find flexible Sheaffer fine. Flexilicious! Asking $125

A5 Wahl Sterling Silver> Chevron pattern, nice condition, unpolished. Sweet XF flexible Swan #2 nib. Asking $75

A6 Wahl Sterling Silver> Line/hash pattern, (slightly nicer than A5 IMHO!), unpolished. Big #3 Swan semi flexible nib in F/XF. SOLD

I can only check PM's/email intermittently during the day. Do not be concerned if I don't respond right away, I will eventually!

Price includes Priority Mail , CONUS shipping.

I prefer to sell and ship to CONUS but will ship International.

Please note for International buyers:
I ship International via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MAY BE FASTER BUT NOT TRACKABLE. Cost is $5 to Mexico/Canada and $7 to the rest of the globe. Buyer assumes responsibility for lost package. Sorry, but this is just easier for me as I can print label from home and not have to deal with customs forms etc. and make a trip to the post office.

ALSO: I am not responsible for any added tariffs/taxes/duties charged by your astute Customs offices.

All pens are in working condition unless otherwise stated. No quibble return, full refund, if you don't like it just return it on your dime!

Paypal only please

Oh, and my items are for sale on multiple pen boards.

Rick