PDA

View Full Version : Special Nib Sale-Flexy!, Music nibs!! Tray B

talkinghead
October 31st, 2013, 01:38 PM
Hi All,

First PM or email reply that reads "I'll take the ___ pen" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours. Negotiations and information requests do not hold a pen.

Have divided this sale into 3 Trays (A,B,and C) so I wouldn’t make the post too picture heavy. Please check out my other 2 other sales posts.

Tray B: Special nibs..well priced, classic vintage pens with great nibs!

B1 Sheaffer Lady Balance> Don’t let the small size deter you from this pen! This is a superb sample, completely restored by Gerry Berg and his skill with Sheaffer Vac fillers. Beautiful condition with excellent barrel clarity. You won’t find this nib very often!! It is a smooth super flexible Sheaffer, F/M with an Italic edge to it! SOLD

B2 Duocraft Music pen > Special niche pen (for writing music), lever filler in great condition. The nib is a rare Warranted, 3-tined Music nib. Heck, if you don’t like the pen, take the nib off and put it on the pen of your choice. You’re really buying the nib in this sale. SOLD

B3 Parker Duofold Jr. > Black and petite. Good condition except for crack in cap. Crack is stable and screws on without problems, but i wouldn’t post this cap for fear of extending it or even cracking off a piece of the cap. Smooth, flexible, wet BROAD nib, awesome! Again, you’re buying this pen for the nib, but because of cap crack..SOLD

The last two in the tray I like to call “Twsbi Fun”. Wanted to try these pens when they first came out, and for the money, an excellent pen, and a large piston filler to boot! I have replaced the original nibs, and placed vintage special nibs in these two pens…….just for fun!! As with the theme of this sale, you’re really buying the nib, and I’m throwing in the pen for peanuts. Will include original Twsbi box, case, and original nib! So if you want, you can put the nib on different pen, and have the original Twsbi in in it’s original form.

B4 Twsbi 540> Clear barrel has a bluish hue from some prior ink, sorry. but in otherwise good condition and functioning flawlessly! The nib on this pen is a gold #2 Swan, smooth, fine and flexible. SOLD

B5 Twsbi 540> Clear Barrel in excellent condition. The nib here is another rare nib. A Sheaffer, 3 tined Music nib. Smooth, wet, Broad and very flexible. SOLD

I can only check PM's/email intermittently during the day. Do not be concerned if I don't respond right away, I will eventually!

Price includes Priority Mail , CONUS shipping.

I prefer to sell and ship to CONUS but will ship International.

Please note for International buyers:
I ship International via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MAY BE FASTER BUT NOT TRACKABLE. Cost is $5 to Mexico/Canada and $7 to the rest of the globe. Buyer assumes responsibility for lost package. Sorry, but this is just easier for me as I can print label from home and not have to deal with customs forms etc. and make a trip to the post office.

ALSO: I am not responsible for any added tariffs/taxes/duties charged by your astute Customs offices.

All pens are in working condition unless otherwise stated. No quibble return, full refund, if you don't like it just return it on your dime!

Paypal only please

Oh, and my items are for sale on multiple pen boards.

Rick