PDA

View Full Version : Classic Pen Sale-Odds and Ends- Tray C

talkinghead
October 31st, 2013, 01:48 PM
Hi All,

First PM or email reply that reads "I'll take the ___ pen" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours. Negotiations and information requests do not hold a pen.

Have divided this sale into 3 Trays (A,B,and C) so I wouldn’t make the post too picture heavy. Please check out my other 2 other sales posts.

Tray C: Just some odds and ends…

C1 Conway Stewart #100> Classic Black, the top of the line for Conway in the 50’s. Gold Duro nib, Broadish, Cursive Italic grind. Triple gold cap bands. There is a a small crack at the section edge, but it doesn’t affect function and it doesn’t leak. Excellent examples of this pen will go for $200-$300, because of the small section lip crack I’m……SOLD

C2 Sheaffer Balance > Standard size Balance in excellent condition. Uncommon Rose Glow color! Color is excellent with no fading. Smooth fine nib Asking $125

C3 Sheaffer Balance > Standard size Balance in Black and Cream. Great color. Great condition. Two-toned Sheaffer Lifetime gold nib in Fine. Asking $55

C4 Sheaffer Balance Senior> original OS sized Balance pen from Sheaffer. Simple, large,classic Black with huge Gold Lifetime nib. Excellent shape. Asking $75

I can only check PM's/email intermittently during the day. Do not be concerned if I don't respond right away, I will eventually!

Price includes Priority Mail , CONUS shipping.

I prefer to sell and ship to CONUS but will ship International.

Please note for International buyers:
I ship International via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MAY BE FASTER BUT NOT TRACKABLE. Cost is $5 to Mexico/Canada and $7 to the rest of the globe. Buyer assumes responsibility for lost package. Sorry, but this is just easier for me as I can print label from home and not have to deal with customs forms etc. and make a trip to the post office.

ALSO: I am not responsible for any added tariffs/taxes/duties charged by your astute Customs offices.

All pens are in working condition unless otherwise stated. No quibble return, full refund, if you don't like it just return it on your dime!

Paypal only please

Oh, and my items are for sale on multiple pen boards.

Rick