PDA

View Full Version : Parker Black UK Duofold Maxima and Black Parker Vacumatic Major

quinden
November 1st, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hi all, I am selling off some of my vintage pens - here are the Parkers I am currently selling. Please note that the modern Duofold Centennial is for size reference only, and is not for sale.

TRADED to H, thanks fpgeeks! 1) UK Duofold Maxima with a factory Broad Oblique nib, $140 . This is the largest of the UK Duofolds, with the aerometric filling system and the correct #50 nib. The nib is somewhat soft, but the line variation comes from the oblique cut. I purchased this from Gary Lehrer at gopens.com and it looks great. There are some microscratches, but nothing serious.

2) Parker Vacumatic Major in black, with a fat fine/narrow medium nib, $75 $65 $60. This pen has very good barrel transparency, and the nib is very smooth. I purchased this from a seller on FPN less than 4 months ago, and he had restored the pen right before I purchased it. Again, some microscratches, but nothing serious.

Prices on these include priority shipping in the continental USA. I'm happy to ship internationally but I will have to charge some additional fees for shipping. If you have any questions or would like to purchase a pen, PM me or email me at joshua.denby@gmail.com - thanks!

Pics:

From Left to Right: Duofold Centennial (not for sale), Parker Vacumatic Major, Parker UK Duofold Maxima

From Left to Right: Duofold Centennial (not for sale), Parker Vacumatic Major, Parker UK Duofold Maxima

quinden
November 4th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Bump with price drops :)

Paul-H
November 5th, 2013, 03:33 AM
How much to ship the Vac to the UK

Paul

quinden
November 5th, 2013, 07:16 AM
How much to ship the Vac to the UK

Paul

Just sent you an email, Paul. :)

quinden
November 14th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Bump with updated info and final price drop. :)

heraclitus682
November 14th, 2013, 05:42 PM
I'll take the vac