PDA

View Full Version : Quick Handwritten Ink Review: Noodler’s Apache Sunset

heath
November 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Close Ups here: http://penpaperinkletter.com/quick-handwritten-ink-review-noodlers-apache-sunset/

Runnin_Ute
December 23rd, 2013, 06:21 PM
Just got a bottle myself - love it - especially in my Konrad with a B nib.

benjitzu
December 26th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Just received a sample last week - LOVE it and definitely will order a bottle soon. VERY fun to use in a flex pen and performs equally well in a Safari F & EF. Gorgeous color and shading and all-around great ink.

Senecabud
December 26th, 2013, 10:19 AM
My favorite ink. I get the best shading when using a modified flex nib with it, but no matter which pen or nib used, it's always gorgeous to my eye.

Runnin_Ute
December 28th, 2013, 06:49 PM
My favorite ink. I get the best shading when using a modified flex nib with it, but no matter which pen or nib used, it's always gorgeous to my eye.

Haven't tried it in anything narrower - yet.

snedwos
July 11th, 2014, 06:48 AM

I've always found that flex nibs make it too dark, I only get the red end of its spectrum. I get the best effect out of italics.

Austin_Malone
July 11th, 2014, 07:40 AM
I bought it and rarely use it. It's pretty but I like Iroshizuku Yu-Yake better for expensive and vintage pens, a slightly wetter ink.