PDA

View Full Version : Goulet’s November Ink Drop

heath
November 6th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Close Ups Here: http://penpaperinkletter.com/goulets-november-ink-drop/

Getting ready for Christmas season, the Goulets have sent us 3 greens and two reds to sample! I have to say that I am a Christmas nut when it comes to traditional American Christmas themes and colors. At my house we do the whole bit, the tree in the living room, the lights, cider, Bing Crosby, etc.

I plan to do an individual review on each of these colors but here’s the whole lot together. Also, just for fun I decided to spill some of the most expensive sample for you. It’s the blob of Shin-Ryoku on top of the Diamine Kelly Green.

jacksterp
November 6th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Don't think you are supposed to spill the beans yet...

heath
November 6th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Don't think you are supposed to spill the beans yet...

I asked first last month if there was sort of time frame or reason why others hadn't been regularly posting these and the only responses I got were that nobody knew of a reason not to post. Please let me know if there is some request to not share somewhere so I can look it over.

Thanks!

tandaina
November 6th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Once you get yours in the mail it is totally OK to share. The Goulet's wait a bit, but members always seem to start posting right away, if I haven't gotten mine yet I just don't open Ink Drop topics to preserve the mystery! :)

heath
November 6th, 2013, 08:16 PM
And they actually favorited and retweeted my tweet on this.

jacksterp
November 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Heath - sorry about that. Guess when you receive the drop - post away.

heath
November 6th, 2013, 08:54 PM
np, I actually thought the same thing last month, that's why I asked then. I like the surprise as well, I'll be sure to post spoiler alert first next time.

Senecabud
November 7th, 2013, 08:56 AM
This shipment was my first as an Ink Drop member, and I eagerly opened the package the moment it arrived in the mail box. I was delighted with the inks as well as the presentation.

VertOlive
November 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Very nice! Thanks for the preview!