PDA

View Full Version : CONSOLIDATED AND REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!!

talkinghead
November 6th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Hi All,

First PM or email reply that reads "I'll take the ___ pen" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours. Negotiations and information requests do not hold a pen.

Have consolidated my sale from last week into the remaining pens.

I have reduced the prices at least 20% for quick sale. I don’t want to take these pens with me to the OHIO PEN SHOW this weekend and would rather sell them here!!!

*******BULK BONUS****** I’ll take an additional 5% off total if you buy more than one pen!

A3 Swan #3230 > Olive/gray color with some fading to barrel, chew marks on cap end (why do people do that?). Smooth flexible #2 Swan nib, awesome! SOLD

A4 Sheaffer Balance> Less common Jade color, that is bright! Hard to find the color this bright with no fading. There is some ink stain to cap near breather hole and near section, but it appears to blend in nicely with barrel. The nib is the best part, hard to find flexible Sheaffer fine. Flexilicious! SOLD

A5 Wahl Sterling Silver> Chevron pattern, nice condition, unpolished. Sweet XF flexible Swan #2 nib. SOLD

B2 Duocraft Music pen > Special niche pen (for writing music), lever filler in great condition. The nib is a rare Warranted, 3-tined Music nib. Heck, if you don’t like the pen, take the nib off and put it on the pen of your choice. You’re really buying the nib in this sale. SOLD

C2 Sheaffer Balance > Standard size Balance in excellent condition. Uncommon Rose Glow color! Color is excellent with no fading. Smooth fine nib SOLD

C3 Sheaffer Balance > Standard size Balance in Black and Cream. Great color. Great condition. Two-toned Sheaffer Lifetime gold nib in Fine. SOLD

C4 Sheaffer Balance Senior> original OS sized Balance pen from Sheaffer. Simple, large,classic Black with huge Gold Lifetime nib. Excellent shape. SOLD

I can only check PM's/email intermittently during the day. Do not be concerned if I don't respond right away, I will eventually!

Price includes Priority Mail , CONUS shipping.

I prefer to sell and ship to CONUS but will ship International.

Please note for International buyers:
I ship International via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MAY BE FASTER BUT NOT TRACKABLE. NEWER INTERNATIONAL USPS PRIORITY MAIL PRICES HAVE GONE UP !!! Sorry but found out the hard way that the prices charged by USPS had gone up!. Cost now is $10 to Mexico/Canada and $15 to the rest of the globe. Buyer assumes responsibility for lost package. Sorry, but this is just easier for me as I can print label from home and not have to deal with customs forms etc. and make a trip to the post office.

ALSO: I am not responsible for any added tariffs/taxes/duties charged by your astute Customs offices.

All pens are in working condition unless otherwise stated. No quibble return, full refund, if you don't like it just return it on your dime!

Paypal only please

Oh, and my items are for sale on multiple pen boards.

Rick

talkinghead
November 6th, 2013, 06:54 PM
WOW!!!!

All pens sold. Lighten's my load going to Ohio Pen Show.

Thanks to ALL the buyers. :thank_you2: Enjoy your new pens!

Rick