PDA

View Full Version : Missing-pen.de

Oblique and Inky
November 8th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Fast and nice to buy from.

Recommended.

Mod_wolves
November 8th, 2013, 11:46 AM
I've tried many times to view their website and it always says it is under construction? Have you recently bought from their website? Is there woke sort of secret entrance I'm missing?

Jeph
November 8th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Missing-Pen Ebay Store (http://stores.ebay.de/missing-pen)

Mori45
November 17th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Fast and nice to buy from.

Recommended.

Seconded. Very good experience with Rolf.

Hawk
March 19th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Great vendor, very professional. Excellent communications.

My wife was not happy with the nib on her M1000 (purchased from another vendor) and he exchanged it at no charge. Going through customs in Germany and the US was rather lengthy but not Rolf's fault.

amk
March 19th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Just purchased a Pelikan CN nib from missing-pen. Very nice conversation, identified my Pelikan from a photo to be sure it was the right nib, and sent it incredibly quickly. Very good experience.

Polyhistor
May 29th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Great vendor! Bought some Pelikan pens & nibs from Rolf Thiel and each and every time he was very friendly, professional, and delivery was fast. And he has this habit of adding a tiny bag of gummi bears to each order. Good pens and sweets, that's how to please a customer. :D

dneal
June 4th, 2014, 02:40 PM
I've bought from Rolf many times. He lives about an hour's drive south of me, so I'm lucky enough to get next day delivery through the German post. Great seller,