PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc Boheme Noir Ballpoint Pen

grandmia
November 11th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Hi guys....Yes i know ! Its a ballpoint ! But a nice one....

http://youtu.be/HsUmfhv444s

mmahany
November 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM
The precious resin boheme ballpoints never impressed me. They're a smaller pen, but the barrels are very thin and brittle.

If you are a fan of its smaller stature, I'd strongly suggest moving up to the "Doue" line or other similar version with a metallic barrel.

I've owned three Boheme ballpoints including the Noir, Boheme Doue, and Boheme Doue Ligne. The noir felt like a cheap pen and it certainly didn't provide me any piece of mind in terms of structural integrity.

All in all- It's a decent pocket pen, but it was too small for my hand, and I was not impressed with the precious resin boheme ballpoints.

grandmia
November 20th, 2013, 04:16 PM
The precious resin boheme ballpoints never impressed me. They're a smaller pen, but the barrels are very thin and brittle.

If you are a fan of its smaller stature, I'd strongly suggest moving up to the "Doue" line or other similar version with a metallic barrel.

I've owned three Boheme ballpoints including the Noir, Boheme Doue, and Boheme Doue Ligne. The noir felt like a cheap pen and it certainly didn't provide me any piece of mind in terms of structural integrity.

All in all- It's a decent pocket pen, but it was too small for my hand, and I was not impressed with the precious resin boheme ballpoints.
Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately i am a fountain pens collector not ballpoints. I just thought it would be nice to share it with members.

MisterBoll
November 20th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately i am a fountain pens collector not ballpoints. I just thought it would be nice to share it with members.

I liked the video. Thanks!

It is a small delicate flower of a pen but I do, for whatever reason, dig the fountain pen version.

orfew
November 20th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Very nice pen. Thanks for sharing the video.

mmahany
November 21st, 2013, 06:51 AM

My comments weren't directed towards you in the least (I hope it didn't come off that way). They were meant as a supplement to your review about the Boheme.

grandmia
November 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM

I liked the video. Thanks!

It is a small delicate flower of a pen but I do, for whatever reason, dig the fountain pen version.

Thanks, yes i must admit i prefer the fountain pen.

grandmia
November 21st, 2013, 09:58 AM
Very nice pen. Thanks for sharing the video.

Your more than welcome, thanks for watching.

grandmia
November 21st, 2013, 10:00 AM

My comments weren't directed towards you in the least (I hope it didn't come off that way). They were meant as a supplement to your review about the Boheme.
Comments were not taken personal. But i am a vintage fountain pen collector mainly and ballpoints are not for me.