PDA

View Full Version : Nine or Fifteen Pens? - You choose!

LeslieRoscoe
November 12th, 2013, 01:08 PM
On offer are two solid pen display trays. Apart from the velour these are both constructed almost entirely of wood, apart from metal fixings and green felt on the underside.
The down side is the added weight, which nudges the postage charges up: the upside is sheer quality!

The Nine Pen Tray
6930Weight 300 grammes and approximately 7.5" x 7.5".
The grooves are 12 mm wide, so unsuitable for wider pens, but regular and slim pens will be shown off to their best effect.
Pricing including shipping (AirMail for non-U.K.) reads as follows:-
U.K. - £17.50
Europe – €24.00
Rest of the World - $36.00

The Fifteen Pen Tray
Similar attributes (groove size etc.) to the 9 Pen Tray Dimensions 13" x 8" and a substantial weight of 560 grammes.
Pricing including shipping (AirMail for non-U.K.) reads as follows:-
U.K. - £17.50
Europe – €37.00
Rest of the World - $56.00
Not quite what you want? – Please get in touch with your individual requirements, for a no obligation quotation.
Any questions – please ask.

MisterBoll
November 12th, 2013, 01:38 PM
These are very nice. Could they be made with a piece of glass that slides in and out via a slit on the top?

LeslieRoscoe
November 12th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Yes, - I had considered incorporating a glass screen. However, I decided against it for the time being, despite having glass of the right size available. Why? - Partly to keep the cost down, but mainly to avoid breakages in transit. I don't want unhappy customers!
However, - thanks for your comments, I've taken them on board, and I might just take the plunge in the future.
Have a good day! - Leslie

Oh, - and thanks for the compliment!

Robert
November 12th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Very nice work, sir. Here's another vote for a glass screen option.

LeslieRoscoe
November 13th, 2013, 07:54 AM
What about Plexiglas? I know that would be better, - but would it be good enough?

heath
November 13th, 2013, 04:51 PM
This is exactly what I am looking for if only you were in the states. I know it's going to cost a bit to ship here but I'm not ready at that price. They look fantastic though! I'll be sure to let anyone in the UK that's looking for this know about you.

Robert
November 13th, 2013, 04:55 PM
What about Plexiglas? I know that would be better, - but would it be good enough?

I think good quality Plexiglass would work fine, as long as the owner took care not to scratch it. It would give some protection to the "cargo" - keep the dust off, etc.

Lovementos
November 14th, 2013, 12:27 AM
Ooh! Pretty! Not enough extra funds for now, but I'll make sure to buy one of the 15 pen ones soon :)