PDA

View Full Version : Tibaldi Bononia

Submarinerblue
November 15th, 2013, 10:01 PM
I’m selling a Tibaldi Bononia. This is a celluloid, piston fill with an 18k gold medium nib. Black with green accents.

It was produced in the late 1990’s or 2000. From what I can gather Tibaldi only made a few hundred of these. This one is stamped # 117.

The pen is in full working order and writes beautifully. It is in almost new condition. There are a few scuffs on the barrel where the cap is posted. These are barely visible. Don’t have the original box.

Please let me know if you want any more details or additional photos. The apparent brown stripe on a couple of the photos is from the flash. It is not on the pen. When I don't use the flash the green accents don't seem to show.

I was not sure how to price this. I saw two that sold a few years ago on pen boards. One went for $800 without box on FPN and another on a European site for about $850, no box. One sold on the “e” auction site for $1,109 in 2007. Don’t know if it included box/papers. I didn’t find information on more recent sales, so I'm guessing on how to price this.

So, I’m going to ask $800, but I’ll consider any reasonable offer.