PDA

View Full Version : Sheaffer Imperial 826, Sterling Barleycorn and Sheaffer Legacy Heritage

quinden
November 17th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Hi all, for sale are two Sheaffers.

SOLD to D, thanks fpgeeks! Sheaffer Imperial 826, 14k XF/Fine nib - $60. This pen is the sterling silver version. It has some areas on the nib where it looks like someone tried to do some nib work, and it seems pretty dry to me - I think a nibmeister should look at it. It's a soft nib, but not meant for line variation. No converter included, unfortunately. The body looks great!

Sheaffer Legacy Heritage, 18k M nib - $75. This is the black lacque body with palladium plated cap. It has a mark on the barrel which I attempted to show in the photograph. The medium nib is nice, smooth, and wet. The barrel rattles, and I am not sure why... I wonder if barrel was originally for a rollerball? The nib unit fits perfectly, though. Includes a Sheaffer piston converter.

If you would like to purchase both of them, I'll sell them for $125 (shipping included).

Prices include shipping in the continental US. International shipping is going to add to the price - sorry everyone! I use the US postal service (priority mail + insurance). If you have any questions, PM me or email me at joshua.denby@gmail.com.

Now for pics!