PDA

View Full Version : Eversharp Doric and Eversharp 5th Avenue with Solid Gold Cap!

quinden
November 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Up for sale today :)

SOLD to S, thanks fpgeeks! Eversharp Doric, 14K Semi-flex F nib - $75. This is the plunger filling model. I sold this pen a while ago, but the person who bought it said that when it was being cleaned, some water forced its way out the back of the pen (at the back packing unit). It still fills successfully, but I am betting that the packing unit needs to be serviced, and this is reflected in the price. The semi-flex nib is stiffer than some, but has nice bounce.

SOLD to D, thanks fpgeeks! Eversharp 5th Avenue, 14K Fine nib - $50. This is the demi-size model. Initially, I thought it was black, but it's actually a very deep blue. I resacced the pen, but I did not polish the body. The cap has been personalized: 'Louise V Aust', and there are some dings (these evidently happen pretty often with the solid gold caps).

Buy them both for $110, shipped. :)

Prices include shipping in the continental US. International shipping is going to add to the price - sorry everyone! I use the US postal service (priority mail + insurance). If you have any questions, PM me or email me at joshua.denby@gmail.com.

Now for some pictures!

Penne Stilografiche
November 18th, 2013, 06:54 PM
:jaw: $110 for BOTH!!? You could have scrapped the cap on the 5th avenue for more than that!!! Why do I always miss the good deals :cry: .

quinden
November 18th, 2013, 08:21 PM
I got a good deal on it and I wanted to pass it on ;)